Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

returning to get the passport

hayleyvemehmet

returning to get the passport

Post  hayleyvemehmet on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Well girls we went back to get the dreaded passport yesterday and not too bad this time.If anyone remembers i went weeks ago and the only reason we have been so late returning is that hubby had an appointment yesterday at guys so we killed two birds with one stone and did them both :/ yh great fun on the tubes but oh well we did it.no waiting to pick up passport this time he was in and out like a flash.seems the real waiting is when you go for the first appointment.I was meant to be finding out for all the ladies living in scotland if you had to do the journey twice etc but another lady on another site went and discovered they can post back so i need say no more on that one.the only thing i can tell anyone that needs to know is if you want to register your child for a kimlik card you have to follow the instrusctions on their website and when it comes to booking an appointment it has no option to book for a childs registration.The lady yesterday told us that you just book anything that is on there and when you go for that appontment you just tell them what its really for.i must say how incompetent of them but oh well thats turkey for you Smile so hope my info helps anyone x

Last edited by hayleyvemehmet on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Admin
    Admin

Re: returning to get the passport

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Hi Hayley,

Glad to hear you've finally sorted the passport out and it's all over and done with.

Did you do any sightseeing or anything while you were up?

Strawbs
    hayleyvemehmet

Post  hayleyvemehmet on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:24 am

hi strawbs, no we didnt do anything as we didnt get to london till 1pm.appointment took 2 hours etc and after grabbing dinner and the fun tubes we didnt really have time.had to get home for the baby so next time we will take him and have a day out then x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:44 pm