Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Trumpets Blowing extremely loud - COK SES

ruby

Trumpets Blowing extremely loud - COK SES

Post  ruby on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:28 am

It seems Joanna Lumley could do a new feature programme on the famous caretaker and Jack of all trades
    CUKURBAGLI! Just take a look at this link

http://www.turkeycentral.com/index.php?/topic/12830-cukurbagli-article/page__pid__59476#entry59476

Well Joanna has certainly got enough material there to do a whole series on his many, many skills and trades! BTW, for those of you who wonder what Strawb's voice sounds like, she is the double of Joanna (as Ken well knows Very Happy )

I simply cannot believe ANY car mechanic that has served in the RAF, would be so self-obsessed to knock out a 3,000 word biography about his very ordinary life working as a motorbike courier and clock repairman! He must be so bored out there in Kas. I know its wintertime but most ex pats subscribe to the extra pakat service of Digiturk during the boring winter months. Mad

Apparently, his aptitude test was so HIGH it went off the scale! But he's still unable to speak Turkish though! Exclamation

If you can muster up the stamina to read the first few paragraphs of the blog (that he wrote himself ) it's quite startling that he admitted spending 2 hours inside his Turkish neighbour's house - without any of them talking to him - and him not being able to talk to them either, as he couldn't understand them!

I think he has been eating too many of his fermenting grapes. drunken drunken drunken

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop

Re: Trumpets Blowing extremely loud - COK SES

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Ruby have you copied that from somewhere...that looks just like what Strawbs writes.....I remember her saying it was her sister who sounded like JL?...I must be going round the bend....LOL..
    ruby

Post  ruby on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:03 am

Hello THD

The guy named HobbitTR only posted on TC yesterday lunchtime 6.11.11. the link I provided above to this extremely labourious and boring self appraisal of Cukurbarli Shocked I am not into plagiarism, although Strawbs and I are very often mistaken by the obese site of being one of the same person Evil or Very Mad Oh my, there cannot possibly be two of them shock horror affraid

I have told Strawbs she sounds just like Joanna Lumley, and I do recall Strawbs mentioning something about her sister sounding like Joanna on a previous thread now you come to mention it.

Dont worry THD, you are not going around the bend lol! , I think anyone who could read the tosh in that article would go around the bend. I fell asleep after the first 100 paragraphs Laughing

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:03 pm

That Cuk wrote that not Hoppit.....so he tinkles with cars and clocks....does that mean his famous then?...LOL...hes one of those boring people like xxxxx silent who makes out hes something hes not by hinting LOL...raf...my arse...car window cleaner in raf more like or washer upper LOL....
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:55 am

All these turk connected folk live in dreamworlds, really strange silent

Pol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:13 am