Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Teenz
Maria
ruby
7 posters

Is this the new price of an Efes?

ruby
    ruby

Is this the new price of an Efes? Empty Is this the new price of an Efes?

Post  ruby Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:58 am

Whilst on my recent travels I met a couple of old dears aka bleached blonde turk lovers.

They told me the first day on Icmeler beach the beach boy came over to take their order, they had a couple of Efes and he asked if he could have one. They said 'yes'.

Next day they go to the same part of the beach, boy comes over with his friend, this time he asks them if him and his friend can each have a wrap as they are hungry. These turk lovers willingly agree.

The following day on the beach, the boy comes over with two friends, this time they ask for two wraps and a meal for the new friend as he needs to eat as he has a tummy bug. The women both eagerly agreed. To thank them, the original beach boy then got out his erect penis and rubbed it up the women's legs. The women willingly lay there and allowed the boy to do this. Shocked

Is this the price of an Efes? No wonder European women are all regarded as 'easy'.

More stories to follow soon Wink

Ruby
    Maria
    Maria

Is this the new price of an Efes? Empty Re: Is this the new price of an Efes?

Post  Maria Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez! Shocked did he get it out in fron of people? Shocked you sure she wasnt having a fantasy? What a Face cant think any bloke would do that on a beach,can ee them rubbin themself up next to your leg but not getting their didng dong out on the beach Suspect filthy

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Goodness gracious, wonder what they would have got for a cocktail lol!
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:01 am

What part of the beach did he do this? filthy pervert should of been arrested, other people must of seen it if it was packed.

Do you think she was just saying it? I would be screaming my head off I can tell you and given it a hard punch! Twisted Evil

Pipxoxo
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:57 am

Hi Phillipa

After speaking with these women for just a short period of time, I could easily see that they were telling the truth but in all probability they must have loved the attention.

Like you, I would not have tolerated such filthy behaviour, however, some of these women go to the resorts to seek these type of men, they have some sort of magnet which attracts the lowest form of pond life to them.

This happened not far from the canal, they said they would be moving further up the beach towards the Deniz Kapsi the following day.

I would not have allowed him a bottle of water in the first place, never mind an Efes, so he must have thought he was onto a good catch with these pair.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:15 pm

they must of been right slappers.....no tosser would do that to a decent woman.....very shocked he got it out in public...you sure he didnt just rub himself up next to her..that sounds more like it to me but nothing surprises me any more.....
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi Ruby,

It's digusting and despicable what this man did; though I have to say I'm also shocked that he actually got his penis out and exposed himself on a public beach. But I suppose if they were shielded from view he could have done it. I can certainly imagine a man like that rubbing himself up against the woman's leg, but taking his penis out in front of everyone - that could be a sick little fantasy of the woman's.

Mind you, nothing these people do shocks me anymore! I've seen women go off into toilets with a waiter - one who had her husband sat at the bar!

A lot of these women seem to take being used as a compliment and find it flattering, but in truth, men (even the slugs) would never dream of treating a beautiful, decent woman like a dirty, cheap slag. They hold beautiful women in high esteem, and don't even try and chat them up - they know they don't stand a chance - and however bolshy they are they lose their confidence when a woman passes them by who blows them off their feet. So for all these women who think the constant attention from the sleazeballs is a compliment - they're very, very wrong. It's actually a huge insult.

As for the woman on the beach she should have called the police.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:08 pm

True too.........men get nervous of women they really fancy rotten...not in a million years would they fcuk it up by treating her like an old slapper...women need to get some respect....the Turks never come on strong to someone they fancy so soon...they dont even do the compliments crap to those ones coz they know its a load of shit....
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:38 am

Ladies

I cannot vouch one way or the other whether the bar boy got his penis out in the flesh and rubbed it up her leg or if he did it through his shorts, the way the woman was speaking she implied he got it out, maybe they were in a secluded area, whatever, whether in or out (pardon the pun) it is totally disgusting and the women must have been 'up for it' otherwise they would have caused a scene.

Typical Mandy/Ellie stereotypes. Twisted Evil

Ruby
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:07 am

The filthy turd prob whipped it out all sneaky and quick, thats what happened more like pale like a flasher What a Face She must of been a scrubber to let him rub it on her leg, I bet she likes it really cyclops

Pipxoxo
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 pm

These vile men obviously think that there is a certain type of woman that encourages and welcomes this sort of behaviour.

Some of the women - of all ages - that you see wandering around Turkish resorts do nothing whatsoever to disabuse them of this idea.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:16 pm