Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

It Happens in Greece Too

Admin
    Admin

It Happens in Greece Too

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:18 pm

In the Daily Mail there's a letter from a 51-year-old woman asking for advice about a 27-year-old waiter she met while on holiday. He's Greek. It's interesting to read the advice - it's all so very true. I've always said that many women who fall for a local on holiday is escaping from reality, and now with technology (texts, computers etc) it's so easy to keep a holiday romance bumping along, well past its shelf life.

Obviously, this Greek waiter won't need a visa, but that doesn't rule out he's not a lothario - or a sugar-mummy.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2038848/ROWAN-PELLINGS-SEX-ADVICE-Am-I-foolish-falling-27-year-old-Greek-waiter.html

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop

Re: It Happens in Greece Too

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:06 pm

ah but he might be a minger and he might be gorge.....you never know!.............she might of borrowed the numpty beergoggles.......
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Greek men are pests just like Turks! Rolling Eyes I can never tell the difference between them, they look the same to me and act the same clown I think its all that black hair and olives, it must make them randy Laughing They are all the same if you ask me

Sal

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:35 am