Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

A little help for my friends........Sirins rat trapped! THE EVIDENCE!!!!!

Turkishheartdrop

Re: A little help for my friends........Sirins rat trapped! THE EVIDENCE!!!!!

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:14 pm

LOL......
    Maria

Post  Maria on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:.........LOL........the deluded short fat ugly one?........

Thats the one!! pig with the big red gums and yellow rat teeth married to the tranny chaser

Maria x
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:36 am

Admin wrote:Have you any more roses, Ruby? Laughing pig Laughing

Strawbs

Plenty more roses Strawbs, are you having a cyber award ceremony by any chance? cyclops

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Maria wrote:
    Turkishheartdrop wrote:.........LOL........the deluded short fat ugly one?........

Thats the one!! pig with the big red gums and yellow rat teeth married to the tranny chaser

Maria x

Dyou mean the tranny who fished her off egots....LOL......hes a lot more clued up than her......hes using her so he can have a good old gay time.....I bet she knows it as well......pitter patter tick tock and all....LOL....
    Maria

Post  Maria on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:
    Maria wrote:

Maria x

Dyou mean the tranny who fished her off egots....LOL......hes a lot more clued up than her......hes using her so he can have a good old gay time.....I bet she knows it as well......pitter patter tick tock and all....LOL....

I think the fat ugly dwarfs clock has stopped ticking!!

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Maria wrote:
    Turkishheartdrop wrote:
    Maria wrote:

Maria x

I think the fat ugly dwarfs clock has stopped ticking!!

Maria x

Dunno why but that creased me up.....just thinking how mad her beady stare will be now shes hit the menOOO.....LOL.....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:19 am