Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Message For Complainant Sirin

ruby

Re: Message For Complainant Sirin

Post  ruby on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Hiya Nicks

What an awful experience and 17 hours too. You deserve a medal cheers I would hate to endure such a long flight next to a smelly obese person, in fact, I would ask to be moved. afro

How did she manage to vacate her seat upon exiting?, bet that was a sight to behold. What a Face Its bad enough sitting for just a 4 hour flight next to a morbidly obese person, never mind 17 hours pale

Last year I did a sleazy jet flight into Dalaman, as soon as the plane had took off two fatties opposite me got out their lunchboxes (and I don't mean the men lol! ) and they had bread baguettes stuffed full and started feeding their faces, then out came the Mars bars, donuts and nuts. This feast was promptly followed by a bag of those enormous sweets and they chomped everyone last one down pig

The NHS in the UK is absolutely bogged down and understaffed and its the morbidly obese who contribute to the lack of facilities available to the genuinely sick. I think they should be charged a flabby fee when receiving NHS treatment Mad Also the airlines should weigh each passenger and their luggage and make them pay a surcharge as fuel costs are ever increasing due to the extra weight they are carrying. If my baggage is overweight I am charged, so why not charge a fat person a fat tax Question

Ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Oh and I forgot to mention, these couple of Miss Piggies pig tucked into a pack of 6 Penguin Bars each and stuffed the wrappers in the seat pocket in front - shock/horror affraid .

I always thought kiddies tucked into Penguins as my grandchildren love them Laughing

Rubes
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Penguins are very posh.....depending where you live and what your use to......LOL.......
    Maria

Post  Maria on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Bet they dont serve em at the Ritz! lol! there kiddies biccies.

Maria x
    ruby

Post  ruby on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 am

Maria wrote:Bet they dont serve em at the Ritz! lol! there kiddies biccies.

Maria x

Aw Maria,

Afternoon Tea at The Ritz brings back many happy memories for me. I have indulged myself to this treat a few times when in London then after going and catching a show, (my favourite is Phantom of the Opera affraid ). Going back to the afternoon tea, it is such a fabulous setting with a man gently playing the piano in the background and all the gold gilded surroundings. The waiters attending to your every wish, they shake your napkin and place it gently on your lap, you really are treated like royalty. It is an absolute must for any budding Mrs Bouquet Twisted Evil but you have to have a man with deep pockets to pay the 40 plus quid per person and also be prepared to leave a generous tip for the waiter, unless of course you have no shame Embarassed

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 pm

No chance of a sirin bucket going to Ritz......she would stick out like a sore thumb and meany tranny hub sends all his spare money back to turkey.....even if he never sent it back he wont spend any more than he has to on sirin.......thats why shes fat....shes like the lardbucket linzee and her mean martin man....LOL....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:23 pm