Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Message For Complainant Sirin

Admin
    Admin

Re: Message For Complainant Sirin

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi Ruby,

I just want to make something clear. tongue

Sirin complained that I had put up her work address, and also tried to INFER that I have been harassing her - which I have not. And that is why the police could not serve an Harassment Order on me - I have done nothing wrong. Very Happy The police seemed to find the whole thing a joke! But they have a job to do, and as Sirin is a persitant complainer, they have to shut her up I suppose. HAD I done anything WRONG - they could have issued me with an Harrassment Order - but they did not, because I have not harassed the disgusting little midget. I don't post on her site, I don't post on Facebook, I don't phone the woman - I just mention her on HERE - MY site. She should take a leaf out my book and not read it! tongue I don't read Linzee's site (where Sirin hides in the darkness and gets her dirty rocks off, posting under a FAKE username) so Sirin should do the same. Stop reading Chatters.

Because I was forced to have an Harrassment Order issued on the mad, crazy Yeliz1 from Sheffield - who ran TWO sites saying the most evil, wicked things about me (all lies, too!) - upstarts like the mad midget, Sirin would love to do the same, and get me issued with an harassment order. FLOPPED, though!

Better still, proof of the pudding (haha) is that she was UNABLE to complain about the FACT her cheekie chappie chatroom hubby was a member of a transsesxual site (he admitted it to the German frump he was trying to woo at the same time as he was 'wooing' the midget - and the German even put up his log-in details with photo on the tranny site - and she also put up the MSN conversation she had with Oz where he ADMIITED he was a member on there - but said it was 'just a fantasy' - PUKE!!!!!!) He also threatened the German when she said she would EXPOSE him (I think she had every right to expose him!) and he replied with "you dare......."

Now, doesn't it seem strange that the ONLY complaint Sirin made was that I posted up her work details - which is NOT illegal! And who does the Admin Worker think she's working for, anyway? MI5?! lol She's just furious because she's being exposed too. She likes her members to 'think' she's something special or important - but she's not. She's a nobody and has NO qualifications to give advice. Her advice is DANGEROUS.

And it's rather ' the pot calling the kettle black' when it's actually SIRIN who was the MAIN contributer to the disgusting Linzee's site - BREEZE (now closed down by Yuku) - where she wrote the most DREADFUL things about me.

Which leads me onto Linzee - why is she SO interested in me? Me thinks she needs a life! And why is she so KEEN to try and stop members from posting on Chatters? She doesn't own Microsoft! lol Neither does the Sirin midget.

So Sirin complaining about me putting up her work address is really pathetic - considering what she and Linzee have been doing to ME for YEARS!

The police said they were going to have words with Sirin (after I told them all about her) so it's all been a damp squib for her! tongue

After Christmas I'm going to do much more about this Sirin problem..........

We all know she LIED about Gemsgirl , and it appears Sirin's been 'advising' couples in her home - despite not being qualified to do so! THAT needs investigating for sure! She's very crafty is Sirin.....if she's illegally making money in some way (or just doing it to feed her madness) she'll get charged with something! She LIED on TC saying 'she trained as a psychotherapist' - that was a lie. Big FAT lie.

I undertand that she's still lying, too - and word has it that JennyWrites (another evil nutter) is on her way to becoming a Moderator. Oh, and for anyone who may not realise - ANYONE can be a Moderator. ANYONE. In Sirin's case - she made herself one when she opened up her silly, little, nutty Yuku group. It's like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest on there - the lunatics have taken over the asylum! Suspect

They're ALL raving lunatics on that site (save a few - who stopped posingt- wonder why!) and Sirin's the Lord of the Lunatics. With JennyWrites galloping up fast behind. But they have different styles. Sirin plays the sickly, sweet 'butter wouldn't melt in her mouth' when in real life she's a poisonous sour dwarf who LOVES to watch women screw their lives up.

More later................ tongue

Strawbs
    sandra

Post  sandra on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Your very vocal Strawbs which is both a good and bad thing but we all know where we stand and your honest
    Sirin's doing herself no favours at all
    All she's doing is showing how scared she is
    She is a hypocrite and it doesn't sit well with certain people I refuse to name. Time and again she's tripped up on lies she's told
    She was allways telling women to take a chance and see how it pans out but lately she's trying to backpeddle but folk can see through her and why she's using this latest tact
    Stepping back it is so clear to see how she's made admission about her hubby by not saying anything about it, she just complained about her work details and anyone can get those and they've been up since the summer, so what?
    She is scared so the best form of defence is attack
    She's harassing herself by coming on here and reading it, your only speaking the truth after all and the truth hurts so she should stay away

Sandra
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Gawd......sirin is a troubled soul in more ways than one......shes weird......
    Maria

Post  Maria on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Is it your son thats a copper Rubes? if his got your looks I bet he looks hot in his uniform Wink

Maria
    ruby

Post  ruby on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 am

Maria wrote:Is it your son thats a copper Rubes? if his got your looks I bet he looks hot in his uniform Wink

Maria

Oh that is such a nice thing to say Maria, I am so proud of him I love you , but then, all mum's are proud of their children.

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:10 pm

ruby wrote:
    Maria wrote:Is it your son thats a copper Rubes? if his got your looks I bet he looks hot in his uniform Wink

Maria

Oh that is such a nice thing to say Maria, I am so proud of him I love you , but then, all mum's are proud of their children.

Ruby

Hi Ruby,

You're right - all NORMAL mums are proud of their children......

Unless, of course, their child disappoints them in some way (goes off the rails or makes bad choices, for example) then I suppose they're not proud of their children - they must just worry and fret about the. We all worry and fret about those we love.

I can never understand the women who meet a Turk online or in a resort, and dump their children for him! Mind you, the majority of women who get hiked up with these Turks (the online visa hunters, especially) usually have issues or disadvantages of some sort....

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 pm

history repeats itself....the mums who do this come from troubled familys...their mums have issues and it goes on...thats how it usually is with these brain strange mums and women....
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:07 pm

Admin wrote:
    Philllipa wrote:Any update on this Strawbs? lol! lol!

Pipxoxo

No, Pip!

Still not one DICKIE bird! She did have a whine about me to the police - saying I'd put her work address up on here (well, actually - she didn't tell them the whole truth - but that's her all over!) but AMAZINGLY ENOUGH - she never said ONE WORD about her tranny chaser hubby! Never moaned about that! Funny isn't it?!

She just moaned about me putting her work address up - which isn't illegal! She's not exactly MI5 is she?! She works as an ADMIN OFFICER for the probation service!

Anyway, she's having a little talkin to now Very Happy - and once I've finished enjoying my Christmas with Ertie and my family - I'll be making a complaint against her and the bungalow, Lindsay Norman Aitken. I don't mind pre-warning them - I've got all the evidence - and the police have been VERY understanding! geek

Strawbs

LOL....Turkish trannies can make ya fat!.....LOL.....
    Maria

Post  Maria on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:16 pm

dont think Martin was a tranny chaser and bungalow linzeeeeee got up to about 25 stone? Shocked

Maria x
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:20 pm

LOL....poor old martin.....he was an old tub of yorkshire lard too......they fitted together....old saggy linzeeeeeeeee and the fantasy tl manager shud start up a lh club.......LARD & TUCKER.......LOL
    Maria

Post  Maria on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Laughing you make me larf you do! Laughing

Lard and Tuckers fairy cakes, making saccharine sweeter for the tranny chaser in your life!!boom boom!! I bet the tl managers fantasy world is in danger of exploding with all the lies she tells and all her delusions. bet she dont know fact from fiction any more. the stupid deluded lying fantasy woman.

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:31 pm

how much do admin workers make up in liverpool....bet its not much...wages are well low up there.....
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:20 am

Maria wrote: Laughing you make me larf you do! Laughing

Lard and Tuckers fairy cakes, making saccharine sweeter for the tranny chaser in your life!!boom boom!!

Maria

Cofffee over the keyboard moment!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:16 am

Lard and Tuckers fairy cakes, making saccharine sweeter for the tranny chaser in your life!!boom boom!! I bet the tl managers fantasy world is in danger of exploding with all the lies she tells and all her delusions. bet she dont know fact from fiction any more. the stupid deluded lying fantasy woman.

Maria

One who is so learned dont know the difference between a beach and a lagoon Embarassed , once again THD, please quote the definition of a LAGOON. Then again, the afternoon tea is a ppppppppppppp give away tongue

Ruby
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:21 am

Youve got to be real daft not to know what a lagoon looks like Shocked Its sad and shocking to think an adult cant tell the difference Neutral I would cringe if that was me, its like not knowing what a lake looks like. Oh dear.

Sal x
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:43 pm

ruby wrote:

Maria

One who is so learned dont know the difference between a beach and a lagoon Embarassed , once again THD, please quote the definition of a LAGOON. Then again, the afternoon tea is a ppppppppppppp give away tongue

Ruby

LOL Rubes.......only a person thats never been many places could think olu beach was a lagoon LOL......you think theyd teach admin workers that wouldnt ya LOL......reminds me of lardbucket linzee making out shed been to the caribbean but never knew how to spell it! LOL....she could never of afforded to go there having to pay for 2 seats for herself....
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Turkishheartdrop wrote:
    ruby wrote:

Maria

Ruby

Jeez imagine the embarassment of having to fork out for two seats. I just hate it when I get an obese person sitting next to me in a very confined area as they tend to spill out into your space, not to mention having to get a specially extended safety belt for take off and landing affraid Also could you imagine having to evacuate an aircraft should an emergency arise, by the time a 28 stoner had managed to stand up you would have no chance of survival, you would have been crushed to death affraid

Ruby

LOL Rubes.......only a person thats never been many places could think olu beach was a lagoon LOL......you think theyd teach admin workers that wouldnt ya LOL......reminds me of lardbucket linzee making out shed been to the caribbean but never knew how to spell it! LOL....she could never of afforded to go there having to pay for 2 seats for herself....
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Theyre starting a fat tax on flights soon...dont know if you heard that Rubes.....Im all for it....why shud we pay extra for luggage when a fat obese woman weights about 25 stone.......when a woman is 25 stone and only about 5 foot 2 like linzee her width sideways spreads all over the other persons seat ffs!....
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:17 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:Theyre starting a fat tax on flights soon...dont know if you heard that Rubes.....Im all for it....why shud we pay extra for luggage when a fat obese woman weights about 25 stone.......when a woman is 25 stone and only about 5 foot 2 like linzee her width sideways spreads all over the other persons seat ffs!....

Thank goodness for that THD, obese people often have a certain odour as well. I've sat on a plane journey next to a 25 stoner and the smell, I had to keep a wet wipe by my nose and look in the opposite direction, thought to myself I MUST get some of that lemon cologne for the return journey 'just in case', well its supposed to keep the mozzies at bay Laughing . The woman was very pleasant, but I really did not want to make convo with her as I was practically gagging Evil or Very Mad

Rubes

Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:37 pm

ruby wrote:
    Turkishheartdrop wrote:Theyre starting a fat tax on flights soon...dont know if you heard that Rubes.....Im all for it....why shud we pay extra for luggage when a fat obese woman weights about 25 stone.......when a woman is 25 stone and only about 5 foot 2 like linzee her width sideways spreads all over the other persons seat ffs!....

Thank goodness for that THD, obese people often have a certain odour as well. I've sat on a plane journey next to a 25 stoner and the smell, I had to keep a wet wipe by my nose and look in the opposite direction, thought to myself I MUST get some of that lemon cologne for the return journey 'just in case', well its supposed to keep the mozzies at bay Laughing . The woman was very pleasant, but I really did not want to make convo with her as I was practically gagging Evil or Very Mad

Rubes

You put me off my mid morning cheese and onion pasty Rubes! Mad Mad

Pol x
    Maria

Post  Maria on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:16 pm

ruby wrote:

Rubes

I spose its hard for them to reach parts slim people can reach! Shocked Obese people can buy bum wipers coz they cant reach round and I bet she didnt have one with her on the plane silent They get sweat trapped in the fat folds as well. Cant they smell themselves? Shocked

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:51 pm

to be fair anyone can smell....I spose the huge people find it hard to get to the nooks and crannys tho....its the space more that pees me off....when they pinch half of my seat with the overspread.......
    ruby

Post  ruby on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:to be fair anyone can smell....I spose the huge people find it hard to get to the nooks and crannys tho....its the space more that pees me off....when they pinch half of my seat with the overspread.......

Yeah thats true THD, makes me think of all those people rammed into a confined space on a dolmus, armpits in the air grabbing on for dear life to the nearest grab rail, sweat smelling of onions combined with their onion/garlic breath pale

Oh, and I have noticed the locals eating a raw onion as if it was a Golden Delicious. Now fancy kissing that after affraid

Rubes
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:13 pm

Onion breathe.......come and lick my onions angel....LOL......
    hyatum

Post  hyatum on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:39 pm

oooooooo...........sounds absolutely disgusting. Kissing onions and garlic...yucky!!

I once had to sit next to an obese jabbering African woman on a trans-atlantic flight...I was squished into half my seat and she was chimpanzee wrestling me. I opened my cosmetic bag to take a sleeping pill hoping to 'obliterate' her and she requested a pill!!!!! I thought it might be a good idea as she would perhaps shut up for a while. Well she passed out completely!!! I actually thought I had killed her. I poked and prodded her a few times, and even yanked one of her weaves afro but there was absolutely no response. Her head with all its scratchy extensions were like octopus tentacles and they rolled and rested on my shoulder the entire way to DC. She also snored like fifty thousand pigs!!! pig Her legs went all limp and splayed out in front of her like great big Mahogany trees.... knocking the next row of passengers virtually onto their knees. Her pudgy arms rested happily on my jeans. After five hours of sitting next to her, I had become completely claustrophobic. I was enveloped in FAT, extensions and smell!!! and every now and then she would let off a really terrible fart. I was in real danger of being smothered, of really dying. I began to think 'this is what it feels like to be a tick inside an elephants bum' elephant except I am not benefitting one bit...... and at least ticks get fed and get a ride!!! I resigned myself to dying a slow, painful death, enveloped in fat and fart. As we taxied into DC, 17 hours after take-off, she opened her eyes, smiled and said 'what a lovely peaceful flight'. She had slept the entire way. I looked like a strung-out lab-rat. The moral of the story: make sure you have long nails when flying so you can poke the fatties back into their seats, put itchy powder or a chilli bomb on their seat so their bums cant sit for too long, and take a tiny deodorizer to get rid of the smell or bribe the staff into sitting somewhere else lol! lol! lol! or just fly business class!

Nicksvxx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:22 am