Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Photo Albums ......................................Check Daily For Updates!

ruby

Re: Photo Albums ......................................Check Daily For Updates!

Post  ruby on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:55 am

William909 wrote:Phwoar!!! You've got some spunk in you girl!!! You dare devil you!

I'm VERY adventurous too! I don't fly but I've done 2 bungee jumps and boy were they a thrill!! Have you tried parachuting? I'd love to come tandem!!

Any other adventurous girls on here? Bill

Hi Bill

I was not too impressed in your quote and innuendo 'You've got some spunk in you girl!!!' The question is have you got any spunk in you?

Ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:08 am

Hi Strawbs

Your photos are lovely, but do not do you real justice as you are even more attractive in person.

Ruby
    William909

Post  William909 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:18 pm

ruby wrote:
    William909 wrote:Phwoar!!! You've got some spunk in you girl!!! You dare devil you!

I'm VERY adventurous too! I don't fly but I've done 2 bungee jumps and boy were they a thrill!! Have you tried parachuting? I'd love to come tandem!!

Any other adventurous girls on here? Bill

Hi Bill

I was not too impressed in your quote and innuendo 'You've got some spunk in you girl!!!' The question is have you got any spunk in you?

Ruby

Lady, apologies if I've offended you or anyone else, it was unintentional!! I would NOT offend any of you ladies on here, not in a million years. I think the lady does have spunk, I fear you've taken my use of wording incorrectly.

I sure hope you'll forgive me. Bill
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:53 am

Give it a rest Bill will you silent its not funny.

Who are you?

Pip
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:49 am

The name Bill Clinton springs to my mind especially as they share a similar M.O. His speciality with old Monica was semen. Evil or Very Mad

Oh my God we have a past president as a member on Chatters, we are so very privleged, dont think the other sites can boast a past president of the good ole US of A Very Happy

Ruby
    Maria

Post  Maria on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Spunk in America is not what it means here. It had a diggerent meaning out there, like balls.

Maria
    William909

Post  William909 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Ladies, I don't want to offend any of you!! Maria is correct (I'm assuming the word "diggerent" was a spelling mistake!) spunk does not always mean semen, it's only juveniles who use the word spunk to describe semen!

I understand there are many words and phrases which have different meanings in different countries, and you need to take this into account when contributing to forums. Bill
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:42 am

Shocked Thats told ya Shocked hehehe Bill is right, my nana was called a spunky woman when we was in Disney and she was shocked till my dad told her it meant something else out there lol Its not the nicest word to us and they use words that sound rude to us like fanny Embarassed Bum and fag are different to ours too.

Strawbs I would love to fly but I cant afford it but I would love to give it a go it must be like another world all that I love you I done nothing really when I think about it, I must start doing something to change it drunken

Pol
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Sorry Strawbs I wasnt ignoring you my computer broke. Sad Its working now yay cheers I am off to read everything now and look at your info, thanks Strawbs I mean that Smile

Sal x Smile

ruby

Post  ruby on Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:56 am

William909 wrote:Ladies, I don't want to offend any of you!! Maria is correct (I'm assuming the word "diggerent" was a spelling mistake!) spunk does not always mean semen, it's only juveniles who use the word spunk to describe semen!

I understand there are many words and phrases which have different meanings in different countries, and you need to take this into account when contributing to forums. Bill

Hi Bill Clintorous

The word spunk had a totally different connotation years ago, it was meant to mean that the person being referred to as 'spunky' was feisty.

You certainly do need to take different meanings from different countries into consideration when contributing on UK FORUMS.

This 'cock up' reminds me of the Yank JW trying to wriggle her way out of using an extremely derogatory word not so very long ago on TL where all the Yanks backed her corner and said the word was perfectly acceptable to use in the States, this is a UK Forum and I find it offensive, I am just glad the comment was not directed at me as I would not like to be referred to as 'Phwoar!!! You've got some spunk in you girl!!!'

Bill, you would have been better off leaving your comments at post 53 where you had the decency to apologise, rather than try to justify your words later.

Ruby

William909

Post  William909 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Ruby, I already explained to you what I meant by the term spunk!! I think it's you who's being crude now by twisting my words, and making crude comments re my name!! In case you've forgotten this is the internet, world wide internet!! Bill
    ruby

Post  ruby on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:37 am

You know what Bill (BTW your name suits you Billy Liar BL), I think you have more excuses than O J Simpson but without his money. I also think you are an extremely rude and disgusting predator to write such offensive terminology to a woman. I think you fancy your chances if the truth be known.

Furthermore BL, you dont need to remind me that this is the world wide web when cranks/Yanks like yourself join these sites then twist your use of a word around to suit your own part of the world. Are you a rellie of JW by any chance? She did exactly the same as you by using a derogatory word then worming her way out with the excuse that the word was perfectly acceptable in the States.

For your information, I reiterate BL this is a UK Forum and I for one do not like the use of the word you are using whether or not you find it acceptable. If you are a gentleman, you will now refrain from making any further reference to the word. In fact, why dont you start a new thread and tell us all about yourself, that should be interesting, and please make it longer than one short sentence.

Ruby
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:27 am

Sorry Strawbs my computer broke again pale My new fancy ones coming tomorrow yay cheers I will be on more and give you the info Wink Craigs having his lesson first sunday in november for his birthday so any more info on how he can feel safe and steer it would be fab. Cheers Strawbs

Sal x
    William909

Post  William909 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:31 pm

ruby wrote:You know what Bill (BTW your name suits you Billy Liar BL), I think you have more excuses than O J Simpson but without his money. I also think you are an extremely rude and disgusting predator to write such offensive terminology to a woman. I think you fancy your chances if the truth be known.

Furthermore BL, you dont need to remind me that this is the world wide web when cranks/Yanks like yourself join these sites then twist your use of a word around to suit your own part of the world. Are you a rellie of JW by any chance? She did exactly the same as you by using a derogatory word then worming her way out with the excuse that the word was perfectly acceptable in the States.

For your information, I reiterate BL this is a UK Forum and I for one do not like the use of the word you are using whether or not you find it acceptable. If you are a gentleman, you will now refrain from making any further reference to the word. In fact, why dont you start a new thread and tell us all about yourself, that should be interesting, and please make it longer than one short sentence.

Ruby

Well Ruby, I feel I have been more than patient with you and your attacks on me, and you are becoming increasingly aggressive towards me!! Therefore I intend to put in a formal complaint against you!! Bill
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 am

Merhaba Yalanci Bill

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

and to think you was a named guest on my dinner party list, WELL CONSIDER THAT UNDONE!!!!!

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Good luck with your complaint rendeer

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:21 pm

LOL I dont think james Bond would do a complaint LOL................
    William909

Post  William909 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 am

Well Ruby, I've just filed my complaint so let's see the outcome!! You're laughing now but I don't think you'll find it so funny later on!! I come on here to read and be entertained, not to be insulted!! I think it's rather odd that you picked on me for using a word that's completely unabusive, yet I see that the member Richard signed off as Ric Hard in a post of his. That's okay is it!! You're very pleasant to him I notice. Wonder why that is!! Bill
    William909

Post  William909 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:08 am

Are we going to get some more pictures to view? Wink I'd love to see much more if I could!! Bill
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:31 am

William909 wrote:Well Ruby, I've just filed my complaint so let's see the outcome!! You're laughing now but I don't think you'll find it so funny later on!! I come on here to read and be entertained, not to be insulted!! I think it's rather odd that you picked on me for using a word that's completely unabusive, yet I see that the member Richard signed off as Ric Hard in a post of his. That's okay is it!! You're very pleasant to him I notice. Wonder why that is!! Bill

Bill, you have to be thick as domuz bok not to realise that the word you so obviously enjoy using almost to the extent that I was seriously beginning to wonder if you suffer from tourettes syndrome. However, I am very pleased to note that you have refrained from using the word in your last couple of posts and I hope you continue to behave yourself and be a good boy from now on otherwise you may suffer consequences Laughing

Now Richard's last name well may be Hard for all we know, hey its better than some of the surnames I've heard lately. How would you feel having the monica (pardon the pun no reference to Bill Clinton intended Very Happy ) 'Grub' or 'Gofart'. Now those are really awful surnames to be lumbered with I am sure even you will agree.

You come on here to be entertained, where do you think you are visiting, a lap top bar, a strip club, shall we compile a video for you of dancing to Tarkan's Simirik?

And as far as your complaint is concerned DILIGAF ?

Catch you later.

Ruby
    Richard

Post  Richard on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Hey guys, I don't want to get involved in this if you don't mind but I'd like to say that I've never signed off disrespectfully, I'm not that kind of guy. If there's anything on here to the contrary then it must be a simple typing mistake, we can't all be perfect haha!

I'll bow out of this now if you don't mind, I can see it becoming childish and that's not what I'm here for. Hope you sort your differences out but please don't involve me in this. Thanks guys.

Richard
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:42 am

SozzledSally wrote:Sorry Strawbs my computer broke again pale My new fancy ones coming tomorrow yay cheers I will be on more and give you the info Wink Craigs having his lesson first sunday in november for his birthday so any more info on how he can feel safe and steer it would be fab. Cheers Strawbs

Sal x

Its all up and working now Very Happy Sorry to skip some posts Strawbs just wanted to bump it

Sal x
    ruby

Post  ruby on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:55 am

Hi Sal

Glad to see you back up and running again. Look forward to reading your post once you have had the chance to catch up.

Ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:15 am

Richard wrote:Hey guys, I don't want to get involved in this if you don't mind but I'd like to say that I've never signed off disrespectfully, I'm not that kind of guy. If there's anything on here to the contrary then it must be a simple typing mistake, we can't all be perfect haha!

I'll bow out of this now if you don't mind, I can see it becoming childish and that's not what I'm here for. Hope you sort your differences out but please don't involve me in this. Thanks guys.

Richard

Hiya Richard

I would appreciate it if you would aim your grievance directly to Bill as he is the one who is complaining about you. I have not seen the post Bill is referring to with regards to yourself if such a post even exists Very Happy

You start your post 'Hey guys' and end 'Thanks guys', therefore this implies that you are including me in Bill's complaint about you. I have not made any mention of yourself in my dialogue with Bill except to say that maybe your surname maybe 'Hard' and therefore my comment cannot be construed as being offensive by yourself or anyone else for that matter.

So in your own words Richard, please don't involve me in your protest about Bill's comments as I have no control over what he writes.

Love and kisses

Ruby
    Richard

Post  Richard on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:42 pm

Hey Ruby, I wasn't aiming my post at just you per se! I was aiming it at the topic and what was being said, I really don't like getting involved in petty quarrels, it's not my style.

I sure hope I haven't offended you or anyone else for that matter, I just don't want to get involved in any disputes on here. I like this site, I think it's cool and good fun so let's bygones be bygones hey?

One other thing, my last name is not Hard haha!

Hope you all have a super day! Now where were we?

Richard
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Richard wrote:Hey Ruby, I wasn't aiming my post at just you per se! I was aiming it at the topic and what was being said, I really don't like getting involved in petty quarrels, it's not my style.

I sure hope I haven't offended you or anyone else for that matter, I just don't want to get involved in any disputes on here. I like this site, I think it's cool and good fun so let's bygones be bygones hey?

One other thing, my last name is not Hard haha!

Hope you all have a super day! Now where were we?

Richard

Hiya Richard

I am glad you have cleared the matter up that you was not aiming your comments at me albiet by adding per se!

However, the topic of the thread is 'photo albums' and the dialogue which you appear to be unhappy about derived from Bill's comments about you, therefore, as I said in my previous post, I do not have any control over what other people write and given this fact you should address your grievance to him and not in the plural form as you have chosen to do which thus implicates me in something I have not wrote or implied about you.

I can assure you Richard that you have not offended me whatsoever, and I am really not in the least bothered what your last name is.

Have a great day. Laughing

Smiles,
    Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:12 pm