Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Photo Albums ......................................Check Daily For Updates!

Admin
    Admin

Photo Albums ......................................Check Daily For Updates!

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 pm

http://s273.photobucket.com/albums/jj231/Strawberryx7/

Nice to view on a rainy afternoon! Razz

Strawbs

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SozzledSally

Re: Photo Albums ......................................Check Daily For Updates!

Post  SozzledSally on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 am

Ace!

Sal

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:26 am

Haha! I always suspected the square, fat midget had bad eyesight - but when I read this corker which she posted last night - I think she's got one of those distorted mirrors! If she thinks she's "a bit curvy" she's been on the Aldi Table Wine! She's got the shape of a hot-dog! The only curve on her is inside her warped brain! Check it out!

Another Turkish complimenet - calling a girl a 'peanut' (fistik), meaning they've got that curvy peanut-in-a-shell shape. Or being called balik etli (fish meaty). That would mean a girl who is pleasantly rounded.

I'm a bit curvy, but I don't know how I'd feel about being called 'fish meaty'.
    [/b][u]

Strawbs
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 am

Its unfolding now and I'm starting to understand things a lot better, doesn't make it right tho Sad I do think its sad, I know you must be angry but think to yourself what she's going through, she must be in a terrible way. No way am I sticking up for her, she's betrayed you after all that help you gave her too but she must be ever so unhappy to react like this and pick on you. If she hated you from the start why did she have you on her site? Nothing adds up in this Evil or Very Mad

Pol
    Boreks

Post  Boreks on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:42 am

They are nice turkiye pictures Wink Wink

kisses xx

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Pollypecker wrote:Its unfolding now and I'm starting to understand things a lot better, doesn't make it right tho Sad I do think its sad, I know you must be angry but think to yourself what she's going through, she must be in a terrible way. No way am I sticking up for her, she's betrayed you after all that help you gave her too but she must be ever so unhappy to react like this and pick on you. If she hated you from the start why did she have you on her site? Nothing adds up in this Evil or Very Mad

Pol

Well, she hasn't apologised has she?! There's a suprise! tongue

The shapeless, stout peanut won't, though, will she? She would never admit she's a LIAR and IN THE WRONG - even with aaaaall the incriminitating evidence!

THAT'S how mad she is!

I've started the ball rolling........... Basketball If she thinks she's going to go around making up malicious lies about me behind my back (in that putrid stinking way of hers) she's wrong! Look how cowardly she was in that complaint! Please don't tell Strawberry my name.... And the reason for THAT is - she knows she's LYING about me! She's probably being this behind my back for YEARS!

You can see how she lies.......she's lied about her job (she's just an office admin worker!) she's lied about the Frock's family (they're poorer than poor!) she's lied abour body size ( pig ) she lies about EVERYTHING.

And as for Ken - I wonder what he's going to do about the FACT she said she'd TRAINED AS A PSYCHOTHERAPIST?!

She's totally NUTS! And anyone who can't see through her must be THICK.

I do hope someone checks up on her to establish she works in Admin! I bet she's cringing at the prospect now......Oh! And how she wangled a four-week trip to Ankara with work, was - she VOLUNTEERED to go - and said she might be of help to them as she could speak 'some' Turkish! lol No wonder her colleagues can't stand her! She never told them she could only speak a couple of sentences in Turkish! The shapeless fat desperate donut! And THAT was deception in a way, too. She was desperate to get over to Turkey (for free, too - she owed her credit cards thousands!) so she could get to see that Frock!

She's completely and utterly sly, vile, nasty and revolting. But I'm determined to thrash this out with her - and she has made a SERIOUS allegation about me (which is a BIG FAT LIE - like her!) and she's not getting away with it! It's about time she was brought to task! She said the same thing to ElectraDiva in a PM - except in that one she said I threatened physical violence on someone in ICMELER - where I never go, you know, lol........well, I have it in BLACK AND WHITE now... Very Happy - so I have all the evidence......

She's come unstuck this time hasn't she? The stout, shapeless poisonous dwarf!

Strawbs
    Teenz

Post  Teenz on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Mr Gadget's family do look like incredibly poor, bet their lifestyle's has improved slightly now with Oz sending a chunk of money home each month.

I wondered why she went to work in turkey as i couldn't see a link with working in probation and Turkey scratch it all seemed very odd TBH but we know she has a problem with being truthful.

BTW i like the photos, you look great

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Hi Teenz,

No, the Gadgets don't look particularly 'gadgety' do they?! They don't even have a bog standard Shov TV! By the way, I've decided to remove and add (and put some back as and when tongue ) certain pictures - as I know Sirin etc will have a little moan about it to Photobucket - so I thought I'd do take them down myself - and then maybe I'll put them back up again! Maybe....... Cool

I've actually got thousands of photo's, but I need to download them onto this laptop I'm on now - and I'm a bit lazy at the moment. I will get round to it eventually, though. Thank you for the compliment, by the way, but I didn't mind putting those pictures up as I know the fruitbats already have them - so it doesn't matter! Razz Oh, and this is for the fruitbat who once wondered if I wear my hair in a beehive - no I don't! Haha! I piled my hair up on top of my head as a joke - thinking it would make Ertie laugh as I looked at him all seriously - and he (being Turkish) thought it looked beautiful! Laughing Turks and taste, eh? Razz

Oh, back to Oz - yes, his family clearly need some help with the weekly shopping bills (you can see that) - but what do you expect? They have to scrimp and scrape to pay for that expensive, luxurious, modern gadget-filled apartment in Istanbulllllll! Haha! That must be the only thing Midget and Frock have in common - they're both liars!

Oh, and as for Sirin coming out with things like "when I was working in Turkey' - trying to suggest she worked there FOR A LONG TIME - she went out there ONCE - for a month! Sirin works in admin for the probationary service (as she did back in 2002) and some time around 2005 she discovered that the government wanted to send probation officers etc over to Ankara for a month, to show them in Turkey how the probation works over here and if it could be instrumented in Turkey. Now, Sirin is not a probation officer (anyone's free to check on the link I gave - fact) and neither is she a counsellor or psychotherapist. She is and always has been an admin worker. Plain office work, basically - she does what a secretary tells her to do, including making appointments, putting things into order, running the office side of things.. So back to Ankara; Sirin immediately volunteered (grovelled more like) and asked if she could go, too. She made out she could speak Turkish (fat lie) and as they needed someone to take notes etc - they agreed to take her. SHE actually made out she didn't want to go! She said on EGOTM (in a groany fashion) "I'm being to sent with work to Turkey - to Ankara of all places Sad "

Jan does things like that - she pretends and makes out she's not excited, or not impressed, or not jealous......she is incredibly transparent. And how embarrassing for her knowing everyone can see through that fake facade of hers.

The bottom line is - Sirin is a liar. A Size 22/24 one!

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Hey Teenz,

Talking of faces and expressions, it appears that the Secret Service guy is very good at interrogating - he has the face for it, apparently. Here, this is what he wrote on Turkey Central:

"My face served me well when I was a special agent with the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI). I was very good at interrogations, making people tell me the truth."

Now, I know he told me intended investigating Sirin ; do you think he's going to arrange an interview with her? He categorically says that he makes people tell him the truth, so I wonder what he'll uncover about Sirin?! Laughing

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 pm

He's having us on!! If he was in the secret service he was probably as clued up as Lesley Nielson in Naked Gun lol!

Whats he doing running a turkish forum for? drunken
    Maria

Post  Maria on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:36 pm

You and E make a lovely looking pair, you look really good together (and thats no suck up, anyone can see it) What a lucky guy

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Strawbs, sorry to ask you this but in the picture with your beehive lol! you look ginormous, in a nice was I promise. Are you enhanced in the bust? Don't worry I am not a lesbo but your bust looks really big. Is it real and is it you? Please don't take this wrongly but I do get curious sometimes. Embarassed

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 pm

I better add (it looks like I gone all excited LOL) what I meant was are THEY real not are you real Razz What size bust are you if I can come out with it directly? I'm off to take cover now!!!!!

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Shocked You naughty minx Maria.......... Shocked I'm wondering if Strawbs saw that yet....jeeeeeeeeez!! thats right personal, I cant believe you asked it!! fyi thats all her from what I know, you can see it is as well.......you feeling okay? Suspect
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:18 am

Aah she might of had a liquid lunch hehehehe Embarassed

Pol

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:09 pm

I'm all natural; lots of women have naturally large busts. Even if I was tiny and petite I wouldn't have those awful silicone boob jobs - I think they look awful - and you can always tell they're fake by the way the breasts sit on top of the chest like a couple of hard round oranges. There's no natural curves or cleavage with those fake things. I thought that it would have been obvious by some of the pictures, that mine are natural; and actually I think it's a little personal asking me my size! Maybe you did go for a 'liquid lunch'? As it happens I'm a 38E cup, which I don't consider excessive at all. At least I'm in proportion - which is all that matters really.

Strawberry
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 am

You have a great figure Strawbs..a real hourglass....its a shame exercise cant get what you have Wink lets get a saucer of milk for Sirin.......meeeeeeeow cat
    Maria

Post  Maria on Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 am

Strawbs I didn't mean it to come out like that, sorry about that, I never meant no harm...I hope you can understand that Embarassed I get carried away sometimes thats all.

Maria

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 am

Hi Maria,

Don't worry about it - it's forgotten. Smile

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:25 pm

I've put a couple more pictures up - of Ertie's fruit! Very Happy As the fruitbats have the intelligence of a gnat, I should explain to them that in these pictures the fruit was packed in different boxes, as we were waiting on a delivery of new ones. Just to stop the fruitbats wondering and wasting an hour of their day trying to work it out!

Strawberry
    Teenz

Post  Teenz on Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Don't think that will stop them scratch lol!
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Strawbs the fruit looks great, just one thing, why do you take photos of it is it for adverts or promotion?

Sal

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi Sal,

Thanks for the compliment. Yes, the fruit is in good shape. tongue

No, we don't take pictures for promotion (though we do have brochures with pictures, and we're doing a new website - really good one - with pictures of the fruit etc, but that's under construction so isn't ready yet - Ertie and his partner have made lots of changes to everything, it's almost a new business really)

No, the reason the pictures are taken is to show the quality of the fruit on arrival. Sometimes Ertie will meet a delivery and take the pictures himself, but if the buyers are trusted, he will let them take the pictures. Unfortunately, some unscrupulous buyers will hold on to rotten fruit and place it in your boxes, and claim it arrived in that state! They get up to all sorts of tricks. So all the fruit has to be photographed on arrival.

Strawbs
    Maria

Post  Maria on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Strawbs that is terrible if they do dirty tricks like that, is that just here it happens or abroad Shocked

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 am

I think this would go on in lots places but Strawbs will know......

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:20 am