Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

SIRIN Encouraging Ladylook Into THIRD Disastrous Relationship.........

Admin
    Admin

SIRIN Encouraging Ladylook Into THIRD Disastrous Relationship.........

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Turkish Love Forum Home
    > General
    > Hello its been a long time........

Hello its been a long time........
    Author Comment
    offlineladylook
    Hello its been a long time........
    Lead [-]

15-Apr-2010 09:25

Hello ladies its been a long time since ive been here...since the break up of my relationship with my turkish guy didnt have much cause to come ........

anyway just wanted to say i havnt forgotten you all and all the support you gave me and just wanted to let you all know im putting my toes into new waters lol

against my better judgement to start another long distance relationship im now involved with a lovely man from Tunisia hmmmmm ill never learn lol and dont quite know how that happened oh well fingers crossed......ill keep you updated from time to time whats happening...at the minute im on a 4 week count down to go and see him

take care and i wish you all well in your relationships and thankyou all so much again

sarah

Reply Quote
    offlinedidim #1

15-Apr-2010 10:23

Hi Ladylook nice to see you on the site again, good luck in your new relationship hope everything goes well, take care. xx

offlinekym #2

15-Apr-2010 12:22

hi ladylook. glad to hear you are well. good luck in your new relationship....

kym x

Reply Quote
    offlineNazli #3

15-Apr-2010 12:37

Welcome back ladylook!
    Good Luck with the skinny dipping in Tunsian waters, hope you have lots of fun.
    Some time things fall out of the sky when we least expect it and as they say if you never try you ll never know!
    Dont worry about not having a Turk anymore, you are just as wise in experience as most people here and will be a welcome source of laughs and knowlegde.
    Nice to have you back though!

Nazli

Reply Quote
    offlineguveclover #4

15-Apr-2010 18:55

Good luck to you this time around LadyLook.

I have a friend who met a Tunisian man on holiday and had a brief relationship with him for a few months - travelling out there to see him because he couldn't get a visa to come over here, staying in the village with his family etc - and it eventually fizzled out when she met someone new in her hometown. I've often spoken to her about her experiences of Tunisia and we've found many, many similarities between Tunisian and Turkish culture and the people so you could have the heads up with this one as a result of your experiences with your ex Turk.

I would say that, potentially, there are some of the same red flags for you to be mindful of so just be careful and keep your eyes and ears peeled, don't let your heart rule your head and don't commit yourself to anything too early.

Judith

offlineladylook #5

15-Apr-2010 19:21

Hi Judith

yes you are right there are many similarities between tunisian and turkish culture and the men read from the same manual i think lol one thing i did notice different baring in mind ive only had one turkish relationship and one tunisian is that tunisian men are so much quicker than turkish men in revealing their emotions and feelings and i thought turks were quick, but like i said only my experience so far....
    Being with my ex has given me a lot of hindsight and im feeling pretty confident on having the upper hand (poor man ) and believe me ive not been easy or a pushover and i question everything that comes out of his mouth...
    Anyway ill see how things go but dont let it be said im not doing my part for international relations lol

Reply Quote
    offlineguveclover #6

15-Apr-2010 20:37

Just a question Ladylook, and don't feel obliged to answer it if you think I'm being nosey but why do you seem to be drawn to foreign men rather than men more locally to you, or in the UK at least? You might have thought that after your experiences with a foreign man you might have been somewhat put off...What is it about them that appeals?

Judith

Reply Quote
    offlineprincessjane30 #7

15-Apr-2010 21:06

Anyone who says 'Easy as taking candy from a baby' has obviously never tried it.
    Remove this ad
    Well bizarrely Ladylook,
    I had a Tunisian boyfriend prior to my Turkish one, lol. I finished with him when he asked me for money!!!
    Love Sarah xxx

Last Edited By: princessjane30 15-Apr-2010 21:20. Edited 2 times.

Reply Quote
    offlineSirin #8

15-Apr-2010 22:08

Hi Ladylook

Welcome back. I'm glad to hear that you did move on from the situation you were in.

I would guess that some people might find Judith's question a bit blunt - but I think it's the sort of question we shouldn't be afraid to ask, as long as we're willing to accept the answer.

I can think of another lady from these forums who split up from a Turkish man, and went on to be happily married to a man from another country. And after splitting up with my Turkish ex, I can understand that people were cynical when a few months later I ended up with another Turk. But life doesn't always unfold as you predict it might.

Yes, sometimes people are attracted to similar situations due to repeated bad judgement, but sometimes I think it also means that you know better what to expect.

Wishing you lots of luck with this one. Of course we're going to urge you to be careful......... as long as we're doing it out of concern not making assumptions, I hope you won't be offended by it.

I'm sure you'll find some relevant Tunisian quirks to contribute!

Admin
    Admin

Re: SIRIN Encouraging Ladylook Into THIRD Disastrous Relationship.........

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 pm

http://turkishlove.yuku.com/reply/39581/Hello-its-been-a-long-time#reply-39581

Condisering the appalling treatment Ladylook had suffered from her Turk (and the man prior to him), and considering her terrible judgement of character, one has to wonder just why Sirin encouraged Ladylook to continue with another DOOMED relationship! On Turkrey Central Sirin puts on a different face doesn't she..........

She is the most vile, horrid woman going.......and anyone who can't see through her must be either thick, or as nasty as she is.

Strawbs

Philllipa

Post  Philllipa on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:00 pm

You don't need enemy's with friends like her do you

Pipxoxo
    Maria

Post  Maria on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Boy has she got some big hang ups No Smiling assassin, my god!

Maria

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 am

She's putrid isn't she?

Strawbs
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:11 pm

What ever happened to ladylook do you know? Sad

Pipxoxo
    Ladybird

Post  Ladybird on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm

why?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:21 am