Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Confused confused

Turkishheartdrop

Confused confused

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:42 am

I read a post over on TL and a member is complaining that her new hubby can't find work, only been here 10 days and his at slitting wrists stage, may be not, but enough for him to feel like rushing back to Turkiye! bounce Got me thinking, I had a DING DONG moment, nearly all the numpty girlies say how hard it is for hubby askim to find a job, so my question is this........WHAT HAPPENED TO THE JOB THEY HAD GUARANTEED IN THE VISA APPLICATION?????????

Brings me onto the fat wet one............she helped Ozzy boy get his fiance visa and she would of had to put that he had a job guaranteed for him. That was a big fat lie wasn't it!! pig He was out of work for ages..........

pig
    ruby

Re: Confused confused

Post  ruby on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:25 am

Very good point THD, I have often thought this myself.

The UK is in the biggest recession that I can ever remember, high numbers of people unemployed and unable to find work, yet these Turks also seem to be able to supply letters offering them employment.

I believe that most of these 'jobs' are concocted by their trusting wives paying a visit to the local kebab shop on their behalf and they concoct a letter offering any Mehmet, Ali or Can a job.

I think these women should be employed by the Job Centre in order to get BRITISH people back into work, as they certainly seem to have a knack of getting their askim a 'job'.

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Haha! What a fantastic observation, THD! You're right - how comes these 'hubbies' don't go straight into the job lined up for them? AHEM!!

Of course, it's utterly ridiculous that a British company would be falling over themselves to hire an inexperienced Turk they've never clapped eyes on - and who possibly doesn't even speak more than two words of English! Razz

And Sirin would have definitely knocked up a fake letter to say there was a job waiting for the cheeky chappie - you know how eager he was to get over to the UK! And they certainly didn't leave anything to chance : instead of Oz hopping on a dolmus and dropping his application into the British Consulate in Istanbul (5 minutes from where he lived) he flew all the way to Cyprus - where any Musti, Ali and Fahti could get one 'just like that' - as Tommy Cooper would say! Shows you how little confidence she and the frock had in getting a YES from Istanbul! But then when you've only met 3 times in the flesh (after being fished off a forum) I suppose he would look like a viza-geezer wouldn't he?!

Strawbs

Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:50 pm

I think they should folow up these letters of employment.....it's a sham! The more you hear aand read about this bunch the more sickened it makes you feel, they are all using each other it's depressing and horrible. Course Sirin got a fake letter like they all do.....they are really immoral. Twisted Evil
    Ladybird

Post  Ladybird on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 am

Any job can fall through you know Arrow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:30 am