Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Always CONSULT With Your Man First!!!!

Admin
    Admin

Always CONSULT With Your Man First!!!!

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 am

Ha! I missed this pearl of wisdom over on the poisonous dwarf's subservient site (though she is suddenly coming out with terms such as "kick you man to the kerb" when an askim plays up badly - but herself tiptoes on eggshells around the frock) anyway......this pearl of wisdom from not one - but two - deluded Yanks deserves a special mention. Note how the second Yank now believes she is the font of all Turkish knowledge......

30-Jul-2011 17:41

Hi miki83. There are turkish recipe websites like Binnur's Turkish Cookbook (just google it and it comes up first) that have many different recipes for dolma. I have a couple of print cookbooks too, but something that I have learned is that I have to consult with the man before I make something. The recipe you may find may not necessarily be what he is used to and even though it tastes good, it is not what he was expecting. When I listen to his expectations and have him help me pick out the recipe, it really does turn out amazing. Hope that is helpful...

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
    It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

15-Aug-2011 19:38

Lucky1 is right with asking the man... Depending upon where he's from, they will be more spicy or sweet, served hot or cold... "

So remember, before stuffing a vine leaf or aubergine - CONSULT WITH YOUR MAN FIRST!

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Re: Always CONSULT With Your Man First!!!!

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 am

Actually, I'm going to add a little reply to my post! Razz

Besides those two saps grovelling around after the men who are using them for visas, has it not occured to the sappy gorms that HUMAN BEINGS actually eat food they LIKE? You know, food that may not necessarily come from their region? Do they think we all only eat local produce and recipes, and dislike any other food outside of our own areas? silent

This is typical of the numpties - they're a bunch of pathetic, desperate, hard-up freaks - and how strange the feigned toughened up, Sirin - who is suddenly feeling forced to advise women to 'kick their men to the kerb! pig hasn't barged in and told them to stop being subservient, little housemaids!

Strawbs
    Teenz

Post  Teenz on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Well of course i only ever eat haggis and Stovies as i live in Scotland if i went to visit someone and they made anything else id have a hairy fit, refuse to eat it and slowly starve to death lol!

Sirin better have another bath in sugar as it looks like the sugar coating is wearing of a bit.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

I'm the same, Teenz. I only eat pie and mash with eels and liquor! Woe betide anyone who served me up Irish Stew or Haggis!

Ooooh, the thought of that fat lump soaking in a bath of sugar is enough to turn my stomach..... No I've also noticed how she's suddenly trying to come a cross all assertive on TL - "kick your man to the kerb" - she yells. Yet with the Frock, she tip-toes around him too scared to even squeak! She doesn't just allow him to treat her like a doormat - he allows other men to treat her like dirt too! They treat her with total disdain and disrespect: I wonder why people who meet her treat her with such contempt? It's strange isn't it?

Of course, she's the resident fake Psychotherapist over on Turkey Central (I must post up what she wrote - she said she trained as a psychotherapist - the liar!) and we all know how she's coerced the gullibles into train-wreck relationships...so she can sit back and watch the crash. She's got psychopathic tendencies if you ask me......and she tricks and deceives women into pretending to be all nice and caring - then she watches them ruin their lives. She's a sicko. And how about the way she watched Gemsgirl (the fake lawyer) obtain money out of her members under false pretences?

By the way, did you know she hasn't posted ONE picture on Facebook of her holiday in Cesme - nor ONE picture of the wedding she said she was attending with the Frock? I think that's very suspicious..... Wink

Eugh! She is such a vile, sickening, lying, nasty piece of work - and she's the WORST type. She does it all behind a fake saccharine smile, and pretends to be caring and kind. It makes you wonder just why Oz's father despises her to the point that he refuses to see her doesn't it? Maybe he's a good judge of character and could see straight through that syrupy fakeness the moment he had the misfortune of clapping his eyes on her.

Strawbs
    Teenz

Post  Teenz on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Kick your man to the kerb lol!

This is Sirin right?

Wonder if Oz has been a naughty boy Wink and she is acting all tough and scary affraid
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:14 pm

She'd kick him all the way back to Turkey with those big beefy legs of hers but she would never do that, she needs a Turk in her life....

I cannot cannot cannot get ovet this sentence Lucky wrote.....

When I listen to his expectations

What a Face What a Face
    Maria

Post  Maria on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Is this on the recipe board?

Maria
    Teenz

Post  Teenz on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:42 am

It makes you wonder just why Oz's father despises her to the point that he refuses to see her doesn't it? Maybe he's a good judge of character and could see straight through that syrupy fakeness the moment he had the misfortune of clapping his eyes on her.

MMMmm im thinking he might have found out about her jumping into the sack with Oz within a couple of hours of meeting him, might have made him think she was a bit of a loose woman Razz

Seeing a woman that easy is not your ideal daughter in law.

Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 am

Maria wrote:Is this on the recipe board?

Maria

Sure is Maria Laughing
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 am

Maybe Frock's father tolerated Ozz's sexual orientation (dont tell me he didnt realise his son is a puff) to Ozz's new gelin. Very strange.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:19 am

Teenz wrote:It makes you wonder just why Oz's father despises her to the point that he refuses to see her doesn't it? Maybe he's a good judge of character and could see straight through that syrupy fakeness the moment he had the misfortune of clapping his eyes on her.

MMMmm im thinking he might have found out about her jumping into the sack with Oz within a couple of hours of meeting him, might have made him think she was a bit of a loose woman Razz

Seeing a woman that easy is not your ideal daughter in law.

Specially as he must of known she was an Icmeler & Marm regular and Oz was her second Turk. Not good dil material what with all her slap too Evil or Very Mad I still say he wanted to straighten Oz out...you cant of course but try telling a Turkish father that.....the most part would of been her though and he saw her right through her. Sounds like he had her clued up sstraight away.
    Maria

Post  Maria on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:37 pm

I think he wanted to make Oz straight too and I know this coz it happened to one of my exs best mates who was struggling with his gayness. He hid it from his family and even had sex with girls to try and sort himself out but the urges for men wouldn't go away. Another thing he told my ex when he confidded in him was that pussy made him feel sick. Sorry girls I'm just repeating his words. Embarassed He tried and managed to have sex but he had to think of other things and I felt sorry for the bloke tbh. I onl;y met him a few times but he was a sweet bloke and and really nice, he wasn't camp but he wasn't manly if you know what I mean. I'm not sure of the whole story but I know his dad went apeshit when he found out and sent him off for treatment every week and bf at the time told me he even made him go to brothals Shocked He went through all this pain for about a year until he went to live in Holland. I lost touch with the details when we broke up but I think he married a Dutch woman to get there and the very last I heard was he was with her still but he was only using her which was a shame, he was a sweet bloke really.

Maria
    Ladybird

Post  Ladybird on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm

does all this matter really monkey
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:15 pm

It does if you care about yourself Ladybird! Very Happy

Pipxoxo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:48 pm