Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+6
Turkishheartdrop
walter
Michelle78
Teenz
Guveclover
Admin
10 posters

JennyShites is an unfit mother

Guveclover
    Guveclover

JennyShites is an unfit mother - Page 3 Empty Re: JennyShites is an unfit mother

Post  Guveclover Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:33 am

Oh, can you imagine her over there?!!!

I wish you could get a DVD of it - it'd be priceless to watch. Much more entertaining than anything Michael Palin could come up with!
    Admin
    Admin

JennyShites is an unfit mother - Page 3 Empty Re: JennyShites is an unfit mother

Post  Admin Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Oooh Judith! I love Michael Palin, actually. I remember watching his Around The World In 80 Days - that was eons ago! But it was great TV!

No, I think Jenny would suit the David Attenborough touch. You know, where he keeps a discreet distance from his subject (usually by peeking through a bush or shrub) and in hushed deep tones he describes why the animal is adopting certain positions, and what its probably thinking. You can just see it now can't you? Jenny walking around in flippy-floppy slippers, pantaloons and a headscarf wrapped tightly round her head and neck, as she carries a tray of cay....

"Here she comes. The newly adopted addition to this tribe. The fully adult alpha leader is still wary of her though. See! Did you spot how his piercing eyes studied her as she knelt down to pour the cay and almost lost her balance? She'll need to prove herself before this tribe embrace her fully and allow her the same privelages that they have. This tribe is notoriously suspicious of outsiders, so she's going to have to work very hard to be accepted. See how they're all laying in the stillness staring into space while she silently crawls between them and sweeps up the empty shells they've spat out? It's so quiet here - all you can hear are the crickets and a the soft whistling sound of the chief female as she sleeps in the heat. By morning all the nut shells will have been swept away by the newcomer and when they awaken she will rush out excitedly and embrace each member in the hope of showing her worth. And then the same ritual will happen all over again......"

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:55 am

So funny lol!
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 am

lol!

If you thought she was bad before she went, she's going to be un-bloody-bearable when she gets back!

What do you reckon? I bet next stop will be the pilgimage to Mecca at vast expense which will probably involve stumping up for Anne and Baba to go too.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:10 am

Hi Judith

Wonder if she will threaten to 'take out' Anne and Baba or even Flabby if she gets upset with them the way she did you? Leopards and spots and all that.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:30 am

You will find thin mental women like Jenny often have incredible strength so she could really overpower if she chose to. I know a schizophrenic who is a member of my ex's family and he was only 5'7' and slight build but when he had an attack and went into a violent rage it took 8 policemen to overpower him...he became like the incredible hulk and developed a superpower like strength. Friggin scary.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 pm