Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+6
Turkishheartdrop
walter
Michelle78
Teenz
Guveclover
Admin
10 posters

JennyShites is an unfit mother

thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

JennyShites is an unfit mother - Page 2 Empty Re: JennyShites is an unfit mother

Post  thinlizzy Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:06 pm

I am going to ask later. See if she responds!
    Adryath
    Adryath

JennyShites is an unfit mother - Page 2 Empty Re: JennyShites is an unfit mother

Post  Adryath Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:22 pm

I have just seen your post - I am now watching to see the replies!
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:10 am

Me too Wink
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 am

I think she might be have got stuck on the floor after practicing too hard trying to get the correct leg positions whilst in Turkish company Laughing
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:11 am

lol!
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:26 am

She has answered! Did not know what to expect but made me sad how she seems to just make a token effort with the little sunshine.
    Glitzy
    Glitzy

Post  Glitzy Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 am

I see the silly mare has the poor child painting a plate for her 'Turkish Grandparents' ffs.

What do you make of 'Annem has been sewing me some clothes'. She'll look a treat in baggy pants and a patterned top. God.
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:26 am

Bet she will wear them with pride. She really has no conscience about leaving her daughter, totally obsessed.
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:57 am

Every word of JW's post demonstrates that it's her new husband, his family/his religion/his culture - and most imprtantly of all what she wants that are her priorities.

I thought it was dreadful that she said if her daughter were to accompany her on the trip her attention would be so divided between getting to know her inlaws and her daughter's needs - as if her daughter would be some sort of unwelcome distraction that she simply couldn't be bothered with. When you have a child that age nothing should come second to their needs - that's called being a mother!

Why didn't she say to her husband that as much as she would like to visit Turkey there was no way that she could leave her daughter for that length of time? Why didn't she suggest that his parents come over to visit them in the States and get to know them there? After all, the father's supposed to be a French professor isn't he so he must work for the government and have the sort of passport that allows him and his wife to obtain visas easily? She's also claimed in the past that they have plenty of money.

No, she wouldn't do that because she wanted to go to Turkey and she wanted to be able to go alone, unincumbered by a child who might just demand her mother's time and attention and get in the way.

On the other hand, it does make you wonder if her husband's parents really are aware of the existence of JW's daughter and that she's not some big deep dark secret to keep up some sort of pretence of JW being a childless woman. If the genuinely are aware of her existence I'm sure they would find it incredibly odd, and quite disturbing too, that she would be prepared to leave her at such a tender age to go travelling thousands of miles away for weeks on end. Surely using that sort of uncaring and unfeeling behaviour as a yardstick they'd be fearful of any treatment that she might subject a grandchild of theirs to!

If she does go on to have a child with her new husband - and it happens to be a boy too - I can only imagine how the poor little girl will be pushed out even further.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Oh, all this nonsense about Flabby's family having money is a load of bull. Either Jenny's lying, or Flabby is - and I suspect it's him. He has to be a liar, because he's been working illegally in the States, and only someone prepared to lie would be prepared to work illegally. None of what she says adds up : if his family were rich why was he forced to risk deportation by working for little money as a pizza delivery boy?! His family would have given him an allowance! And his mother wouldn't be sat sewing clothes for Jenny! Haha! In fact, I don't believe any of that. How could the mother start sewing the mad mare clothes when she doesn't know her exact measurements - or the sort of things she likes? It doesn't sound normal to me!

Then there was all that weird stuff about a rich neighbour upstairs who was going to lend her wedding dress to Jenny - VERY convenient! And as Jenny is going with an almost empty suitcase (save 3 T-Shirts! lol) why doesn't she stick the wedding dress in there that she got married in at the courthouse?! Or maybe she hired the dress and doesn't have it anymore. She'd have been better off wearing a simple dress and hiring some rent-a-friends so it didn't look such a sad and put-up wedding!

All the way through, Flabby has been telling Jenny not to bother buying this or that; not to take any clothes; not to buy a wedding dress.......he's showing all the signs of someone who intends doing a bunk before she arrives. But I can't see him doing that, as he needs that greencard! It could be that he doesn't want her to spend any more money than is necessary - as he's going to need all that for himself when he goes back to the States! tongue A lot of viza-seekers don't like their angel's spending what they perceive to be THEIR future inheritance! I know of one rat who was always complaining to his British wife that she shouldn't spend so much, and should save it all up - and a few years down the line he took the lot and left her! I think it was a joint account (I'm not sure) but she saved all her money up for him and his new Turkish wife! silent

Back to the vile Jenny....why actually are they spending so long in Turkey, anyway? I know she's a selfish, callous bitch with a heart of stone who couldn't give a toss about her daughter, but why is she spending so long out in Turkey? Is it just that she's a selfish cow and wants a long touring holiday? Most people who get married only have a two-week honeymoon - they don't take two months off - and leave their child behind!

If Jenny is so trusting and enamoured with Flabby's family, why didn't she take her daughter to Turkey with her? She and Flabby could have spent a honeymoon weekend away in some hotel, and as his family are supposedly rich, they could have booked a second room, and sent Flabby's sister with them to look after her daughter while Flabby and Jenny had some time to themselves. Then the three of them could have travelled around Turkey all together.

She's just vile and selfish and horrible. I hope she has the time she deserves!

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm

In her mind everything is perfect, And having a audience on TL is just encouraging her all the more, She is just like a really bad child craving attention and doesnt care about anything else, why on earth people cant see what a strange obsessive woman she is is beyond me, loads of the women are mothers too so its more unreal.

The family are poor so dont expect a big cake Jenny!!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 pm

They don't need a fruitcake, Teens - they've got a living, breathing one that winks and squeaks.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Why don't they tell her over the road what she is? They need to get some backbone Rolling Eyes

xx

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 am

Normal Turkish families are very family orientated and absolutely idiolise children, therefore, it is my strong opinion that Jenny's child is a secret, otherwise, I am sure that Flabby's family would be mortified at the prospect that their precious son was not only marrying a much older nutty woman, but that she also has a young child who has been abandonded. They would surely be worrying that if this was a 'normal' marriage, then they would be extremely concerned that God forbid Flabby got her pregnant, that she would swan off and abandon their biological grandchild. No, I am absolutely positive these Turks know nothing of Jenny's daughter's existence. Maybe Flabby has even lied to them about the nutter and said that he loves her. As sure as God made green apples, he will leave her as soon as she has served her purpose, and he will ENSURE that she does not get pregnant. He will not want any baggage of hers, he does not want her, her daughter and the dog was murdered to suit his selfish needs, maybe even by him. Come on Jenny, answer the question - what the fxxk happened to your dog? Can someone on TL ask this question as the topic of a thread as her parting swansong? We all know how much of an attention seeker she is - someone have the balls to ask outright - 'what happened to your dog Jenny?'

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Oh Ruby, JW will never answer that!

She's a spineless coward - like most of the members and managers on that ridiculous site. They're either cowards, nasty, or thick. In some cases - all three!

Strawbs
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:57 am

Of course no one will ask. It's so insincere there it's makes your skin crawl. All the managers wishing her well when we all know they can't stick her. We all know how disingenuous they are and that their only interest in JW keeping in contact and posting ever more ridiculous tales is for pure entertainment/gossip value - something for them to pick over behind the scenes.

There are others there wishing her well but as I've said before, they are all so away with the fairies and all consumed with themselves that the seriousness of what JW writes in respect of the outcome for her daughter will have gone whoosing stright over their empty heads.
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:04 am

I got a pm from 'PrincessJane30' telling me I am 'a nasty bit of work'. Think she must have seen me asking about JW's daughter and then reporting back here. Dont know anything about this Princess Jane other than that message!!
    Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 am

Oh, I thought "PrincessJane" claimed to have bowed out of the sites months ago now? I particulalry remember her sending a farewell post. Perhaps she's picked herself up one of those online Kurds/Turks that are so de rigueur these days and is due to make a reappearance?

I'd say her time would be better spent PMing JW and tearing her off a strip in the interests of that poor little girl rather than directing misplaced bile at you ThinLizzy.

Don't worry about it. There are some odd women around these sites and I'd simply report her to YUKU if she's making a nuisance of herself.

Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:19 am

She is obviously not a Mother, any normal Mum is most likely thinking something is very wrong with Jenny, no Mother ive ever known has ever planned to stay away from her child for such a long time, and anyone that would question her actions regarding her mothering skills are very normal and very careing and certainly not a nasty piece of work.

Also to sit and post wishing her good luck is just giving her the positive feedback that she is so desparately looking to make her feel good about going forward with neglecting her childs needs and putting a man before her child.

I noticed her husband didnt want children at her 2nd wedding? now thats very strange for a Turkish man, everyone ive ever met loves kids to bits. Sounds like he doesn't like children very much.

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 am

No Teenz, Princess Jane hasn't got any children, like some of the others who are replying to JW and giving her positive vibes. In view of that I suppose she, and they, could be forgiven for not understanding the sort of natural feelings that a true caring, devoted and responsible mother should have for her child. Having said that, I know that her behaviour would still have seemed outrageous to me, even before I was a mother.

Some of the others who have responded to JW's posts are mothers though and to me that beggars belief.

I think that everyone has a responsibility to look out for other people's children, particularly when the children are unable to do it for themselves and appear to have no one else to do it for them.

Those people had the chance, and in my view were morally obliged, to censure JW for her actions concerning her daughter and the way in which she has so flagrantly put herself and her Turkish man before her needs. Instead they chose to stay silent. Maybe it wouldn't have changed the outcome but I'd rather say something to make her think a little and reflect on her decisions than say nothing.

Did they really agree with her actions I wonder, or was it more a case of acting in accordance with the TL ethos of saying one thing to her cyber face and quite another behind her cyber back...?
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi Lizzy,

Oh, don't worry about that plantpot PrincessJane. She's just a failed carpet licker. She tried everything in her power to nab a Turk and failed miserably - so that should give you a good idea of how difficult it is for her to find anyone prepared to listen to her for longer than two minutes.. Quick run down: She's about 40, and usually wears an expression like she's just come out of a near death experience. She 'almost' had a long distance relationship with a Turk (who she nows refers to as her 'EX') but he seemed oblivious to the fact. He did know of her existence, and once every 4 months or so he would respond to her constant texts, FB and MSN messages with a quick 'Hello Angel' but other than that he was unaware they were in a relationship. However, in her head she was almost his wife, so she started learning Turkish cooking and watching films she couldn't understand. As you know, some of the supreme wives are honoured to kneel at askim's feet (give them a nice soak in a bowl of soapy water, then finish with an hour long soothing massage) which is why they're known as carpet lickers. In plantpot PJ's case, all she got when practicing this ritual with a blow-up boyfriend (in preperation for the real thing) was an old toenail in her mouth.

PJ's brain never gets into second gear, but she excelled herself when she discovered - to her SHOCK and HORROR - that her askim had lots of other girlfriends! Some of them REAL ones too! At first she was desolate, but after coming round from her two-week long depression where she couldn't put one foot in front of the other, she contacted him and told him it was over. He must have been shattered! Anyway, she then decided to 'move on' and became very excited when the local park warden, who used to go around collecting dog poo, asked her if she'd like a cuppa in the refreshment house. She saw this invitation as a signal that he wanted a serious relationship with her - but except for doggy poo bags - they had nothing else in common, and they never saw each other again. Can't think why!

One day she grandly announced she was LEAVING the forum (that's necessary isn't it?!) and made a veiled implication that 'some' of the members on other sites were instrumental in her decision to cancel her membership. Haha! Oh, you couldn't make it up! Anyway, it seems she couldn't stop lurking, and is probably now dating another Turk who doesn't know he's her boyfriend.

Oh, besides being a wannabe carpet licker, she was also a bit of a wannabe Bridget Jones. She sometimes wrote little diary-style updates of her life. Being long-term unemployed and having no social life they were mind-blowingly boring, and would go something like:

"Woke up feeling miserable. No text/msn from askim - 87th day of no contact now. Started on the voddie and coke and got bladdered, then tried calling him but he still won't answer. Cried on phone to Bulgarian guy I know, then fell asleep smashed"

Oh, she did have ONE normal photograph which she put up on her avatar, where she was smiling and holding a cake, but all her other photo's looked like they were mughshots taken after an arrest for eating toxic magic mushrooms mixed with horse anaesthetic.

Strawbs
    thinlizzy
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm

God you dont half make me laugh, you are a tonic. Yes, the photo was her holding a cake right up in front of her. I did respond to her at the time stating that if she was referring to me checking up on JW's daughter being nasty, what the hell did it say about her thinking it was OK to leave a child for that long. More than a nasty piece of work. She hasnt replied to that!!
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 pm

lol!

Carpet lickers & supreme wifes!
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 am

Laughing Laughing carpet lickers! Not heard that one before! Like a Star @ heaven

Maria
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 am

I wonder how the 'revert' is coping with all the adulation she was expecting? Haha! Very quiet isn't it! silent I'm amazed she hasn't found time to log on (I'm SURE his family had a PC! Suspect ) and considering she even found time to update British members on how her wedding day went in the US - it's incredible that her fingers haven't been itching like mad to tell everyone what a FANTASTIC time she's having in Turkey! tongue

Do you think they've rolled her up in a carpet and sent her off to some remote village in the back of beyond?! Razz

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 am