Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+5
ruby
Philllipa
Maria
Turkishheartdrop
Admin
9 posters

Message for Ken of Turkey Central

Admin
    Admin

Message for Ken of Turkey Central Empty Message for Ken of Turkey Central

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 am

Hi Ken,

I know you'll be reading this, so I thought I'd post it up on here for you to digest. Gulp!

I've not done this in retaliation to your scathing remark you made about me to the vile, sick fruitbats who you were duped by (and are still being duped by) - though I have every right to - considering how stupid, mean and spiteful you are.

You really are dumb, Ken.

Before I continue, I suggest you take a look at the post on here by Sophia86 (Members Thread) - she's one of the fruitbats newly recruited on your site. Shame you're too dense or unwilling to see through them.

I warned you about them, and also gave you details of your new member, Maverick, who is that grotesque morbidly obese woman, Linzee - Sirin's best buddy on that vile site you complained about to me. Despite your assurances that you had banned people such as her - you haven't done so. More fool you. In case you've forgotten, Linzee (maverick) is the vile, sick woman who has been defaming me,my partner and family for two years. You have her IP address - and you know it's her. She is the dumpy, fat midget, Sirin's friend and co-manager on there - the one who makes out she's a 'psychotherapist' and allowed Gemsgirl to obtain money by deception from her members. I hope you feel proud of yourself.

I even told you how it would unfold - and my words are proving right.

By the way, when you said to me in your last email that I was confusing your 'politeness' with weakness - I have never for one moment found you polite! On the phone in conversation - yes - you were immensely charming, decent and very, very friendly - but in emails you're anything but! And you can apologise until you're blue in the face, but the fact remains you were derogatory about me without investigating the accusation those two warped misfits made about me- some professional you are! I just wish I knew what you'd actually written about me, it would reinforce my increasing disgust with you.

Soooo.....as I now feel it time to let my members know exactly what you're like -and the scum you allow on your site - I have decided to post two of our emails up here for them to read. Here is the last one you sent to me yesterday:

"From: ken@(edited for privacy)
    To:( edited for privacy)@hotmail.co.uk
    Subject: Re:
    Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 07:16:24 +0300

Hi Jan,

I had actually gone the extra mile for you in all of this. I had told you that it was highly unlikely that your ban would be lifted, and that did end up being the final decision. I was giving it to your straight. I do owe you an apology regarding what I had initially said in my first assessment of the situation. What I said was unprofessional, and I'm sorry I said it. I had even made arrangements to remove that "Banned" monicker out of consideration for you. Consider that un-done now.

Regarding your last e-mail, I was going through it and was replying line by line. Then I got to the last part with your threat. After reading that, everything changed.

It sounds to me like you're saying that if don't I believe you in every way and disbelieve your adversaries, if I don't ban Sirin, and others, if I don't reinstate you, If I don't do things you think I should do, by your timetable, you will do whatever you can to make life difficult for me. Your threat, and your ultimatim, is not centered on what is right or wrong or for the good of others, it is centered on whether or not you get your way and whether or not I do your bidding. Now, I hate it when people say "do you know who I am?" But I want to say it here because, clearly, you know nothing about me or my background. And you most certainly seem to be confusing my politeness with weakness.

Jan, I will not make decisions or take actions based on threats or ultimatums from someone who doesn't like the way I do things or when I do them. Go to the police. Go to the press. And hey, threaten them, too.

With Ruby, I found that I had overlooked a step in the "un-banning" process. Since we were talking at the time, I didn't move her into the member's group and the oversight was unintentional. However, after reading your threats, I think that if we were to have her in the TC community, since she is obviously a close associate of yours, it would be for no positive outcome.

Don't call me any more. This issue is closed.
    Admin
    Admin

Message for Ken of Turkey Central Empty Re: Message for Ken of Turkey Central

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:39 am

Oh, forgot to put my reply to you!

To: ken@
    Subject: RE:
    Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:16:20 +0100

Hi Ken,

My issue with you was never really about having my ban lifted (that was something that came up in talks during one of our conversations) and with all due respect, I was never a regular poster on your site; so not being able to post my comments on there (which were always well received by your moderators) is of very little consequence to me. You seem to have missed the point totally. My issue was the principle of the matter i.e. I had never said anything untoward on your site, and you took it upon yourself to ban me on account of complaints from two people - who you later discovered were members of the site run by Linzee and Sirin. You told me yourself on the phone how disgusting those people and that site is, yet laid the blame for my banning on your moderators. But it wasn't your moderators who made those derogatory remarks about me - which those women held up 'as a trophy' - was it?! It was you who made them. Remember? Cos you told me, both on the phone, and in an email. I think it's most ungallant of you to try and wriggle out of this ugly business by laying the blame on your moderators, when clearly, you have the final say.

You make out your hands are tied and you have to adhere to what the moderators tell you to do it (even though they're just volunteers 'buttering your bread' ) but that didn't stop you spitefully putting the original 'banned' notice underneath my name - and it didn't stop you putting it back on in spite - as you did today. My, my, you have had a hissy fit haven't you?

As for you saying your first assessment of me was 'unprofessional' - I'd say it was more spiteful and bitchy. And I don't even know what you said! But for a grown MAN - a man who was a dog handler and security guard in the US airforce - not forgetting 'INVESTIGATOR' - I'm astonished that you took it upon yourself to listen to strange women's complaints without INVESTIGATING the matter thoroughly. You had just ONE side of the story! I know you are retired now, and maybe things have moved on since you were in service, but I'm astounded that you could allow yourself to be bamboozled, duped and fooled by a couple of very strange women you've never had dealings with. It doesn't say much for the US Secret Service does it? So your little veiled statement :

"Now, I hate it when people say "do you know who I am?" But I want to say it here because, clearly, you know nothing about me or my background. And you most certainly seem to be confusing my politeness with weakness."

that statement frightens me as much as the little snail that's slipping past my patio doors right this minute. You must be incredibly naive if you think the fact you once worked as a security guard bothers me! I could (under different circumstances) find that comment threatening, but as we're talking about a soppy little Turkish forum, I really can't see the US Secret Services pouncing into action and raiding my home over this nonsense! I'm beginning to think you're a very 'dreamy' character, and you don't seem at all grounded. Whilst we're at it, Ken, you don't know my family background, either.....so being the smart SS guy you proclaim to be I suggest you do some detective work yourself.. Incidentally, I don't think it's particularly sharp of you to come out with veiled threats such as this, when my Turkish partner has many dealings in the area you claim to stay at on occasion; you of all people should know how Turks are very volatile and protective about the people they love, and let me tell you now - he couldn't care less if you were the President of the United States - if you insulted, hurt or threatened me - you'd have a problem on your hands - brought on by no other person but yourself. You can't go around threatening women, Ken!

Going back onto your last email - you must think everyone's stupid! Do you seriously think I believe you were replying to my email 'line by line' and you hadn't read it through before you started? You must be crazy if you think I'd believe that! Of course you read the whole email through before you started replying, but being cowardly and devious, you jumped on my last paragraph as an excuse to say you'd changed your mind. Your mind was made up from Day One!

You can't bear the fact you feel obliged and beholden - and therefore come across as weak - so you try and swing the blame onto everyone else. But it doesn't wash with me! I gave you much information about Sirin's wrongdoings and devious ways (including her cronies ) and you were SCARED. Why? I'm not sure, but you've shown yourself to be two-faced, ungallant, deceptive, cowardly and not be relied upon. You also break promises. Oh, and you have hissy fits.

You promised me (twice) that you'd unbanned Ruby (and she hasn't even posted on your site!) and you said you would 'investigate' Sirin's activities. But you haven't. Or have the moderators told you you're not allowed to? Hmm?

Your character on the phone comes across very different to that in your emails, and I find that peculiar. In your emails you're abrupt, curse and rigid - possibly because you don't like to put anything in writing (although you forgot yourself when you defamed me on that sick site didn't you?! MOST unprofessional!) Yet when we spoke on the phone (twice - for about 2 hours) you were charm itself, and besides inviting me to go on to your Skype address, and giving me your email address, you complimented me and said how you thought I was a beautiful woman - and that you were scared to phone me in case I went crazy at you! Ooooh, I'm quite giddy thinking how I scared a Secret Service Investigator - so much he felt scared to dial my number! But you were surprised how calm and softly-spoken I was - and in our last phone call I got the distinct impression, when I said I told you we'd talk later, that you wanted to stay on the phone just a bit longer - or was that imagination? Hmm?

Anyway, my issue with you was the UNFAIRNESS of it all - and the FACT you are allowing a woman to groom young, innocent girls and gullible older women into disastrous relationships . THAT is my beef! I also told you (and supplied proof) of how she knowingly allowed a nutcase to pose as a lawyer and obtain money fraudulantly from her members. I also supplied you with proof of how she claimed to have 'trained as a psychotherapist' when you know she has not.

So because you're panicking - you now say the case is closed. Well, it isn't as far as I'm concerned. Not by a long shot. This woman has wrecked so many women's lives by her wicked encouragement- and you are allowing it to continue. I shan't need to threaten the police - just like I didn't need to threaten them when they went round to Sirin's weird member, Yeliz (now known as Lara - and hated on Turkish Living) who set up a site to defame me, and defame my partner and family.

Do you know something? In some ways I find the whole thing REALLY pathetic - and I could walk away from it all. But I have something called PRINCIPLE - look it up in the dictionary, Ken. You might learn something.

Jan
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez! Shocked you got any more ammo? Shocked
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:05 am

Strawbs why did he ban you.. do you mean he banned you even though you never said nothing? Suspect He just did it coz that lot wanted him to ban you? Shocked What a wuss. Thats one of the worse unfair actions I've read on here, you never wrote anything bad.You should report the knob, I would, he sounds nasty and cant think straight.

Maria
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:40 am

Wow! This site's dynamite!

Pip
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:19 am

Oh there's more to come soon......

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 pm

I've got me sandwiches........ Razz
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:I've got me sandwiches........ Razz

Well THD, wonder now if Ken will have his sandwiches with marg rather than butter Very Happy

His threat to a woman:-
    'Now, I hate it when people say "do you know who I am?" But I want to say it here because, clearly, you know nothing about me or my background. And you most certainly seem to be confusing my politeness with weakness.'

is absolutely disgraceful, in fact, the whole sorid mess he has created himself by being so unprofessional in taking the word of a couple of strangers without giving Strawbs the right to reply is downright disgusting and most certainly not the actions one would expect from a person who alleges he comes from an investigating background. He certainly did no investigating in this case. Strawbs wrote a total of 33 posts on Turkey Central, all of which were received well by both members and moderators. Ken banned Strawbs on the say so of Sirin's recruited fruitbats which just goes to show how devious she actually is. Ken then goes and posts (according to him) a totally unprofessional post which Sirin's recruits posted of their fruitbat site as in Ken's words 'a trophy'. All this without giving Strawbs the right to respond to any allegation.

Ken needs to come out of his pink and fluffy mode and now start to investigate Sirin's motives in allowing vulnerable woman to form unrealistic relationships with unsuitable Turds.

Furthermore, he needs to be asking Sirin why she allowed a woman to pose as a solicitor giving incorrect immigration advice without first checking out her credentials. According to Sirin, Gemsgirl most probably made a financial gain from her members on Turkish Love. This is a criminal act by falsely claiming to be a solicitor and supplying incorrect information for financial gain (Fraud Act 2006) and it is something the Police would most definitely want to investigate, and not Ken style Very Happy

In addition, Ken should be making it his business to investigate Sirin's claims that she is a 'trained as a psychotherapist'.

Sirin and Gemsgirl both have very similar modus operandi.

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 am

Here here Ruby! Well said. cheers

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:24 am

Oh deary deary me. Can this Ken character not see that he's been well and truly manipulated and made to look a right old mug? Embarassed

In light of that, perhaps it's just as well he's retired from the Secret Service or whatever it was he was in! lol!

Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:25 pm

I thought secret service guys had to be on the ball but he seems daft as a bat. Is there proof he was in the secret service? he could be making it up you never know. I had a good old browse over there last night (I know I know I'm nosey I admit it) and he sounds like a puppy dog and even with the proof and info Strawbs got for him he sounds like he cant work it out Lol

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:24 am

I'm not convinced he was in the dark about the going ons, I think all he is interested in is para, like the love rats he likes to mention now and then. Anyone who had a devious being on their site has them on there for a reason.......... What does he run that site for, anyone know?
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:16 am

Ken reminds me of Mehmet Senturk, he is blind too lol!

Ruby
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:20 am

Something about him doesn't add up......cant put me finger on it..........
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Like what? Suspect

Maria
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Guveclover wrote:Oh deary deary me. Can this Ken character not see that he's been well and truly manipulated and made to look a right old mug? Embarassed

In light of that, perhaps it's just as well he's retired from the Secret Service or whatever it was he was in! lol!

Haha! I wonder if he's got a T-Shirt with SECRET SERVICE emblazoned on it? Razz He's got one with TURKEY CENTRAL emblazoned on it - and I bet passing strangers look all nonplussed when they see him go past! Turkey Central sounds like a tube station. I think there's something spectacularly prattish about an ex SS man wearing a T-Shirt with his little forum site printed on the front.

Oh, he's mentioned how 'Turkey Central' came about - it's a must read! tongue He really has a way with words Smile He's also done a blog about how he came about; his background and dealing with diamond smugglers AHEM!!

Goodness, I wonder if Willy (never inhaled) Clinton will start up a little forum site, too? I can just picture Bill in a T-Shirt advertising his 20-hit a day forum board. You know, it does seem odd that an ex SS man (James Bond material) is supplementing his pension (which I'd imagine must be very good) with a few bob from running a Turkish forum. And he doesn't even live in Tukey does he? Suspect He worked in Turkey for a time, and pops over for visits, but he doesn't live there - he doesn't have a property there. It's all rather odd isn't it?!

Ken told me that he was once very keen to open a Loverat site, but decided against it in case the Turkish authorities gave him a slapped wrist! What a Face I didn't get the chance to ask him why a grown, retired ex Secret Service agent would want to open up a Turkish Loverat site. The two don't go together somehow do they? rabbit

I do know that Ken likes his bread buttered, though. I did once bother to read a couple of his short blogs (you never know - they could have made fascinating reading!) but after reading about two of them I didn't open the rest. But the ones I read were quite telling! tongue

In one he said that he suddenly had this massive urge to eat fish (Bream) and 'despite it being expensive' Suspect he was determined to have it. This confused me, as Bream in Turkey is much cheaper than Bass, and neither of them would make you bankrupt! Anyway, he marched down to eat it in a little restaurant with plastic tablecloths, which was filled with cigarette smoke! Eeeeew! That sounds like a typical, cheap, locals caf! BUT, Ken wanted to splash out - and he wanted that Bream! What I did find most ungallant, rude, selfish and uncivilised was - when this urge to eat Bream overtook him - he was due to meet a Turkish friend. Instead of doing what us ordinary non-SS people do - phone our friend and invite them to join us, or cancel the meeting, or arrange it for later.......Ken switched his phone off! Shocked How rude and cowardly is that?! Just so he could sit all by himself and stuff a whole Bream into his mouth - he stood his friend up - and switched his phone off to boot! What a brave, decent guy Ken is!

I think Ken is a meanie, actually. In his other blog he said he bought a load of shopping from Tansas 'but the taxi didn't arrive to take him home'. Oh, purleeeeese! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU, KEN! lol Taxis, dahling, hang around outside the supermarkets ALL DAY LONG! tongue Ken wanted to save his pennies, and so he walked those hills with carrier bags digging into his hands, and even had to keep stopping for a rest every now and then! And there was me thinking Secret Service agents earned a good salary! Seems not! Oh! And when one of his Turkish friends spent the 200 or something lira Ken gave him to pay a bill of his for him - the Turk spent it on himself. Some regard and respect he had for Ken! Of course, it was very bad of the Turk to do that (Ken sounds far too trusting......especially for an ex SS guy) anyway, the Turk said he'll pay Ken back when he wins the lottery... Exclamation Ken is still smarting about this, and he wrote in his blog that he sat there in front of the Turk thinking he'd like to punch him on the nose (or words to that effect) but instead decided not to - but he is planning his revenge! tongue

Actually, I think he's a big girl's blouse to tell the truth. And I wonder if he (like Sirin) isn't a bit of a fantasist too. Oooooh, have you seen his laptop he's trying to flog on there? tongue He bought it a couple of years ago OFF eBay (secondhand) it has Windows Vista (eeeeew!) and it looks all manky. He's tried to make it sound cutting edge and up-to-date, but it looks more like something you'd give to a charity shop. And he's asking 400 lira for it! Laughing Strangely enough, this super duper laptop is somewhere in Kas - and Ken doesn't even live in Kas. Actually, Ken's only a visitor to Turkey isn't he? silent

Ooops, one more thing - he told me his Moderators are the Parliament, and he's sort of like the President! No wonder his girl ran off...................

These sites just get better and better in some ways. Much more entertaining than Corrie!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:03 pm

PMSL...........the parliament! lol! He's living in cloud cuckoo land! That is really below the belt what he did to his mate...standing him up so he could go and eat fish by himself. That is very rude of Ken and he had the nerve to tell you you was rude saying Sirin has fat legs...which she has got. Ken's rude telling you it was rude to mention Sirin's fat legs, you never said fat legs are horrible. Neutral but Ken's saying they are by telling you it's rude to say it......and he's the rude bugger leaving his mate waiting and worrying........I think he needs a good telling off...
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:36 pm

What a fanny lol!

Wonder if Sirin and ken will ever get together, looks like they would be a perfect match for eachother.

affraid
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Teenz, this is a definite possibility! Firstly, he's single (and available Wink ) and she soon will be! Well, that's providing she puts her foot down and walks away from that sham of a marriage.

They're both mad on TURKIYE, and neither of them can speak Turkish - so they can go to classes together. The one fly in the ointment is that he's not Turkish, and he hasn't got thin legs (his look quite beefy, actually) - that's probably due to all the walking he does up those hills to save on taxi fares.......I think he's on the tall side, too, and unlike the Bouffant who's only 5"6" and a bit he'll make Sirin look even shorter than the 5 foot nothing she is. The other fortunate thing with him being tall is that his arms are probably long - so they'll go round her thick 44" waist. She'll like that - it will make her feel all girly - unlike little Frockman whose got weedy legs and arms, eyes set in the centre of his face, a growing bald patch on his head, and giggles like a girl.

The other good thing is that Jan's very used to parsimony......and Ken will probably welcome Sirin's show of extravagence when she tries to show off in front of waiters, after dining on Bream, and leaves them as much as possible 'in case they think she can't afford it' (that's what she said on TL!)

Then she'll wobble off on those thick stumpy legs of hers back to Ken's 'messy pad', and with every other step will let out a loud fart - which she seems to think is hilarious when she and Oz do it after eating an As Much As You Can Eat Buffet. I felt quite embarrassed for her when she said she and Oz OFTEN FART WHILE WALKING HOME "as you do" Well, SHE might....... Shocked

Just think, instead of being Janet Tucker she'll be Janet Grubb!

Strawbs
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 pm

His names not Grubby is it? lol!

Maria
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Ohhh Janet Grubb so funny lol!

well i think it will be a nice LDR over the net first just to get Sirin primed for the Istanbul meeting and Ken could pretend to own a nice trendy flat in Istanbul but put her up in a basic hotel just for the sheer romance of it all. She will love it! I love you I love you

I do hope Ken likes strong thighs elephant
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:00 am

Well, I think this must be fate! That name, Grubb, suits Janet perfectly!

Regarding her legs - both her thighs and calves are very fat and wide. He thighs are wobblers, though her calves are strong and thick (but they're short) However, she'd make a great sparring wrestler, and I would imagine Ken likes to keep up his level of fitness, so they could have some fun wrestling together. She'd definitely work up a sweat, and I think it would be soothing for her in a way. Strenuous activity does relax you, and a good old wrestle will do her the world of good. I can see her in a tight latex bodysuit (you can get XXXXXL sizes on eBay) and after one bout she'll start boasting to people that she's a professional sportswoman - and will 'hint' at having turned down the opportunity to enter the Olympics in 2012.

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 am

Strawbs be carefull....didn't you say Ken told you you had a viscious tongue and repeated it quite a lot as he said the word viscious? He might start getting all animated and het up! tongue
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 am

Hi THD,

Yes, Ken did tell me on the phone that some of my posts are vicious - I wonder what he'll think of these latest ones?

When he said to me in that quiet, American drawl:

"Some of your posts are VICIOUS!" he really emphasised the word 'vicious' and seemed to enjoy repeating it. After a short while he seemed to talk himself round and told me that, indeed, I had said nothing VICIOUS on his site, and that in America they have talk shows where they discuss other talk shows, so why couldn't we discuss other forums? Good point! He seemed to talk himself round, and told me I'd done nothing wrong at all on his site, and would speak to his parliament to see what could be done about it all! Razz

He got most upset with the Bungalow when her site posted up what he'd written about me (prior to us speaking) and I dare say he's still planning his revenge (remember the Turkish guy who spent his utility bill money on booze and girls..) Ken will get revenge. I'm sure.

In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't put BANNED - TWICE!! underneath my name! lol!

Strawbs[/u][u]
    SozzledSally
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:12 am

How many members of parliament has he got Strawbs? farao

Sal

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:24 pm