Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Could you marry a man if you discovered he was a closet gay?

Turkishheartdrop

Could you marry a man if you discovered he was a closet gay?

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:20 pm

I know I couldn't.............wish there was a puking emotion on here. I'd fill the page up.............

So what would make a woman marry a man like that? Any ideas?
    Teenz

Re: Could you marry a man if you discovered he was a closet gay?

Post  Teenz on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:58 pm

The problem is the men hide their true sexual preferences at the start even if there is a sniff to the truth a man that has a lot to gain can be very devious and lie about his true sexual orientation and make the woman feel safe and secure and loved in the relationship by putting up a hell of a good performance and very likely the woman wants to believe in him too, so the woman really is duped into believing her husband is attracted to her both sexually and emotionally and needs no other in a sexual way.

But its just a ticking time bomb and will explode at some point in the relationship then for the woman that does decide to carry on as per normal its a unhealthy relationship based on deceit and lies, the man will always follow his urges as you simply can't deny your own sexuality. The woman that sits and does nothing but hide her head in the sand is just wasting her life and does need to exit the relationship.

I also think there are a good number of Turkish men that do this as its a perfect cover for them Evil or Very Mad

I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:23 am

Hi Teenz,

You've made some excellent and valid points. It's well-known that closet gays find a pliable woman to marry ( a beard) to hide their true sexuality from their famly and friends. And as Turkey is very anti-homosexuality in the main, and familes would feel huge shame that one of their children was a secret gay, it's extremely difficult for a gay man to live a free, open life as a gay man. Besides his family feeling ill at the thought their son was homosexual, they also have the added burdan (rightly or wrongly) of worrying over what their extended family, friends, neighbours and locals would think about it. Turks are terribly homophobic and gays have to keep their sexuality well hidden - which is why they take a beard wife to hide it. It's all to do with honour for the family.

Of course, it's very sad that a man cannot live a gay lifestyle if he is homosexual, but it's very wrong when he takes a woman to be his wife for his own selfish purposes. He doesn't care that the wife will have a life of unhappiness, unfulfillment, deprivation and misery - all he cares about is his reputation. This type uses a woman for his own selfish reasons, and he will seek out someone desperate to marry in order to live the gay life he wants to - albeit discreetly. So much for love and fate!

The Frock was desperate to find a foreign wife - not just to up his earnings and get a British Passport - but so he could escape Istanbul and his family. His father was furious that he looked for a foreign wife, and you can bet he knew the real reason why. It wasn't just that he wanted more money and a British Passport - his father knows his son - and would have guessed he had gay tendencies. Why else would he hate Sirin so much? I'll tell you why ; his father would have wondered why a British woman was so keen to marry his son - when everything about the cyber relationship was abnormal and unhealthy. He possibly felt that by Sirin sponsoring him to get to the UK, she was taking Oz out of his control, and he had no chance to make him 'straight'. Of course, that could never have happened (as you say, a gay man does not suddenly lose those urges) but his father is probably one of those who thought he could treat him in some way, and stop him from having gay fantasies. That's why he hates Sirin. What other reason could he hate her for?

He knew she was gullible, naive and desperate - and ultimately - was taking Oz out of his hands. Think about it - there is no other reason he would despise her so much. Then you have the issue of Oz not providing him with grandchildren, and knowing Sirin was already at the age where her fertility was fast dropping, he knew Oz picked her (as he did the other frumpy German woman) because Oz knew babies would be off the agenda.

I believe Sirin is bitterly regretting her mistake - but it's too late now. But she only has herself to blame - she was aware of ALL of this on just her second meeting with him - but being so desperate to find a man to marry her - she buried her head in the sand and tried to pretend to herslf that Oz was just going through a phase. She needs to ask herself how long that phase is going to last for? Because so far he is still refusing to have children (despite her being 43) and he spends much of his time doing his own thing without her.......

No wonder she spends all her free time on forums!

Strawbs

SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:58 am

Turkishheartdrop wrote:I know I couldn't.............wish there was a puking emotion on here. I'd fill the page up.............

So what would make a woman marry a man like that? Any ideas?

There are some women who marry really rich men like policticians but they are usually lesbians or have an agreement, not withstanding all the money and luxury life they will have out of it. Some of them go on to have kids with other men making out they're the husbands. Not a life for me but they live in luxury so are a bit like kept women, not in Sirin's case this wouldn't be from what's known in circles she pays out more than he does. This sounds like a classic case of head in the sand stuff.

Sal
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:44 am

Or desperate syndrome?
    ruby

Post  ruby on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:13 am

Anyone remember William Haig? Shocked

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Oh God, what a hearththrob he is!

Swooney Clooney Hague!

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 pm

http://www.dolphinsauna.co.uk/

Check out this gay sauna in Brighton Road, Wirrall (a stonesthrow from the Frock's home)

Read the blurb on it - they have a free buffet on Monday nights! AHEM!!

I'm not sure if this is the establishment someone allegedly saw xx entering, but it's very, very local........

Strawbs
    Teenz

Post  Teenz on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Ive heard that Johnsons baby powder is a big thing in those places, they all like to rub each other's bodies in it after the showers bounce

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Oh, I bet Oz showers after the deed, Teenz. He wouldn't want thunderthighs smelling a rat! pig

Actually, thinking about it I doubt xx goes to that particular establishment (far too close to home) he probably visits places further out. Although I bet he's kicking himself missing out on that free buffet they have! They have it first Monday of the month (must be Meanie Poofters Night) and TV's are very welcome too (right UP his street!) As we all know, he likes saving pennies and having Happy Hour deals, so I bet he feels quite deprived not being able to visit somewhere right on his doorstep.

Actually, I'm not sure I'd fancy a buffet in a poofy Gay Sauna. I mean, all that food laid out on the table - sausage rolls, French sticks and dips.....and going by the pictures on there they all walk around in the nude with their willies flopping about. cyclops And you don't know where their fingers have been....! affraid Maybe they all sit down huddled up together, naked, with paper plates on their laps and little plastic cups of liquid refreshment....eyeing each other up as they bite into their cocktail sausages....you can just imagine it can't you? And then you'd get the 'comedian' (you always have a comedian in a group don't you?) who will keep making crude and suggestive innuendos, and then start giggling like a girl to cover up his embarrassment.

In a high-pitched voice he'll joke:

"Ooooooh! Where's my hard boiled egg gone?!" while standing up, wiggling his bottom side to side, and looking down at his seat; and then all the other men will get shoulder shakes as they roar with laughter with their mouths open, full of flaky pastry and sausage meat...

Eeeeew - it's not very sexy is it?

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Eeeeeeew!

It seems that Wirrall is a right little hotspot for married gays, bi-curious, and trannies!

http://www.cruisinggays.com/Wirral/3550/

This link details all the good dogging areas, toilets etc - and even gives recommendations and stars! What a Face Apparently, one toilet in the Wirrall has an excellent hole in the wall......I wonder what gay men use that for? Suspect

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:04 am

No Strawbs don't think he would use the Dolphin, not that I've heard of....tho you never know. I dont imagine somehow he would shit on his own doorstep, its far too risky being seen by neighbours and all that. Married bi guys go cruising in toilets and parks as a rule on the way home from work or at night, or day time even. These urges do not go away and they have to be satisfied...........don't get me wrong I'm not any gay but I think its wrong to make out your straight when your not. He is using her in every single way and their sex life must be a once a month job. Before everything came out years back I thought he looked gay and acted gay in chat, I have a lot of dealings with gays in the theatre and I can tell one a mile off, I'm never wrong. A lot of people think gay men are all handsome but he isn't at all which could have thrown people...there's lots of unattractive gay men around, for some reason the married bi ones! Mad
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:48 am

I could never live a life like that Sad What is the point of it? Mad

Pol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:29 am