Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

+3
Teenz
Admin
ruby
7 posters

If the Cap Fits

ruby
    ruby

If the Cap Fits Empty If the Cap Fits

Post  ruby Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:43 am

Numpty chat on TL, the thread is Turkish Women Interferring in Relationships.

Strange comment made my the manager

'He's either got no balls against these women, or he's playing a weird game.'

Funnily enough, I think she is getting the sites and owners confused Laughing

Ruby
    Admin
    Admin

If the Cap Fits Empty Re: If the Cap Fits

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:08 am

Haha! So, so true, Ruby!

On to the numpties replies on that thread - it makes me laugh out loud when they come out with crap that Turkish women are jealous of them. I don't think so! Many Turkish women in the cities are usually slim, fashionable, modern - and often very beautiful. If they look with distaste at some of these women it's probably because they're repelled at the fact their male friend is seeing a minger for a visa. THAT'S the real reason.

Strawbs
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:11 am

Oh, back to the balls - I suspect there's a woman walking around somewhere wearing her ex wimp's balls as earrings. elephant

Strawbs
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Is it a tennis term? or possibly a squash game thats shes talking about? im a bit lost too. Suspect
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 pm

May be he asked her chop his balls off? Much cheaper than going private...................

Tbh I'm a bit confused here also! Tho cracked me up imagining a woman wearing her ex's balls as earings! Laughing Laughing
    Maria
    Maria

Post  Maria Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:08 am

Hs Ken got an X? Idea

Maria
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 am

Yup, with big bouncy earings and plays ping pong with them on her desk at work Basketball

Pipxoxo
    hyatum
    hyatum

Post  hyatum Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:56 pm

When they are all dried up she can use them as a pouch/purse and keep her dosh there. It's far better than having one made from leather. The animal rights movement people would give her an award for innovation. And next time she's in Istanbul, she can have her hands free to wrap around her Askim and they can wander around Taksim without fear of being robbed. No self-respecting Turd would attack another man's scrotum when they are attached to his Askim's ears... Mad and besides how romantic would the sounds be, of a pouch full of lira jangling and swinging about in the breeze! Cool

Nicky
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Lol

Well i promise you im never wearing bollocks on my ears, and i really don't fancy the thought of hanging a hairly ball sack for my pennys over my shoulder. lol!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 pm

hyatum wrote:When they are all dried up she can use them as a pouch/purse and keep her dosh there. It's far better than having one made from leather. The animal rights movement people would give her an award for innovation. And next time she's in Istanbul, she can have her hands free to wrap around her Askim and they can wander around Taksim without fear of being robbed. No self-respecting Turd would attack another man's scrotum when they are attached to his Askim's ears... Mad and besides how romantic would the sounds be, of a pouch full of lira jangling and swinging about in the breeze! Cool

Nicky

Oh Nicky!

That's a coffee over the keyboard moment!!! lol!

That's absolutely hilarious!

I might have to make this a sticky!

Strawbs lol!
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:48 pm

It was Ken all the time? Basketball You are funny Nicky........... lol!
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:05 pm

Nicky is a hoot! lol!

Hey, Nicky. Would they sun-dry his scrotum out in SA? I bet that would be a delicacy out there - Sun Dried Scrotums. geek I wonder what they'd taste like? Pork scratchings, perhaps?

I watched a programme recently about Mexican cooking - very good, too, it was. Certainly got me salivating! The woman presenting it won Masterchef, and she really knows her Mexican food. She's English, but speaks Spanish with that very sexee lithp they have. She's a very attractive woman, and I think Ken could fancy her spicy stuffed peppers....

But you should have seen the size of the pork scratchings they have in Mexico! Each one was the size of a Size 22 posteria. No kidding! tongue

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:09 pm

So is Ken a Barbie man? Doesn't sound like a Bobby man. I think he needs putting on the naughty step....... Wink I went over and looked at his picture, he's got an angelic face and curly hair. He doesn't look a tough guy.....so we better not be too harsh on him.....
    Teenz
    Teenz

Post  Teenz Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:13 pm

I think Ken would fancy a lot more than her stuffed peppers, hes a right cheeky chappy king as Sirin would say
    ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 am

I think there is a lot more to this whole ugly sordin affair than meets the eye as is simply does NOT make sense for Ken the Investigator by profession, not to investigate, and even after making such a blunder as to ban Strawbs for doing absolutely nothing to harm his site, he still has not banned Sirin and co, despite his assurances that he was going to ban them all. Furthermore, is he NOW going to investigate is the question, or just make immature threats to women?

By writing his 'trophy' remark, he has made himself look very silly and childish, now, just like an out of control firework, it has exploded all in his face.

Ruby
    Philllipa
    Philllipa

Post  Philllipa Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 pm

He's the one who needs investigating. It's dreadful what he's done pale

Pipxoxo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:27 pm