Tattered webs.........................by Alanya

Turkishheartdrop

Tattered webs.........................by Alanya

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:29 pm

[url]

[-]

11-Mar-2010 09:42

Morning ladies
    Well I feel a few home truths need to be aired now that comments have been made from the managers who normally try and be impartial
    In all the time I have been around Turkish related sites I have remained loyal to those who I felt where friends and almost everyone has done some kind of back stabbing ! enough is enough and maybe some moral high grounders should take responsibility for their actions!
    Yvonne you were amongst the selected few who where invited to open up the first wags ,and you contributed financially towards the set up of it ,then you became ill and dropped out {I see you failed to mention that bit}
    you also failed to mention I was a manager of egotm too and there right till the end fighting for the members rights,and it was Rachel who decided to pull then plug on what had been her site to start off with!
    Soo you say that people went on Cherrypie,s site under allias,s and that is why you all outed Delimersin as she should of been impartial.
    YOU AND YVONNE AND TIGERJAN were members under alliass on that site too ,you even came into chat one night! take responsibility for your own actions! what you did to Delimersin was unforgivable when you too had taken part in the site all be it in chat.

Jan you are forgetting to mention that when you decided to open TL and I was asked to come on board I refused but took time out to sift through my manager inbox and send you 75 emails with contact details all from old egotm members so you could get in touch with people and let them know where you were ,only after a few days and me askling had you recieved them did you bother to thank me. Who,s members where they then? as you werent a manager of egotm at the time I think they would technically be Rachels yes? but you didnt refuse and say you couldnt take the info.

Oh and Strawberry I know you read this and are probably gloating at the massive fall out your "enemies " are having ,I dont care for they have showed no loyalty to me in return for the loyalty I have shown them, so here,s a tit bit youve been waiting for for years
    The Nottingham gate mole was not me but a girl called Sara Lisa{a previous egotm manager}~ who then went on to be a wags manager and has recently opened up her own site with Pinkertinkerbell

PS I am not a member of wags 1 or wags 2 I had remained loyal to this site but hey I quite clearly was insignifficant to some!"
    ruby

Re: Tattered webs.........................by Alanya

Post  ruby on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:09 am

You know what, nothing changes, same old names, only the names of the sites change.

The back stabbing continues behind closed doors, the so called holier than though manager and moderators are all two faced and it appears that both Jan and Soo have the same bad manners when it comes to thanking anyone for being kind to them. Then what does one expect from cyber bullies? Lets be all sweet and innocent on face value and smile as we assasinate you.

Exactly the same thing is happening now in August 2011 on the www with these very same sad trouble makers. Jan and Soo go into hiding pretending no one knows what their agenda's are, they are giving the bullets for the numpties to fire just so they can continue to look all sweet and innocent just like a couple of Betty Boo's.

Pathetic.

Ruby

Teenz

Post  Teenz on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:15 am

God what are those women on?

It would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic, not only do you have all of the mods and manager posting on one of the most sickest sites i have ever seen, And that site really showed how disturbed those people really are, and then continuously saying to members that they had no interest in the site battles and not to dare bring it up on TL, but then you have the lot of them trying to make out to be angels and blaming eachother when name and shame time came about. and it always does for people like that. Surprised

As always Sirin was in the thick of it, most likely enjoying all the bitterness and nasty insults whilst hiding herself in a corner. Evil or Very Mad

I also agree with Ruby the likeness between Jan & Soo when it comes to showing gratitude is very similar, but i think both women expect people to be subservient to them as both have huge egos.
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:10 pm

BIG CAN OF WORMS WILL SOON START OPENING UP........
    Maria

Post  Maria on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 am

Sara-lisa was a manager when it happened, she gave Irish KKK the password......

Maria
    SozzledSally

Post  SozzledSally on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:28 am

Its real gang mentallity, they all turn on each other!! What horrible human beings they are.

Sal
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 am

But not particularly bright, they light may be on but no one is at home lol!

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:47 am