Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

JellyBelly Has Told a BIG FAT WHOPPING LIE!

Admin
    Admin

JellyBelly Has Told a BIG FAT WHOPPING LIE!

Post  Admin on Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Well blow me down with a feather! Christine Walkden's younger sister, JellyBelly, has edited her post where she said 'her man' proposed to her over the phone - she now says he proposed to her in the flesh!

What a big fat LIAR she is! pig That's not even a porkie - that's a giant LIE.

She's obviously deeply embarrassed (AHEM!!) but boy, can she lie well! Talk about vivid imagination!

You can see where she edited her original post, and considering EVERYONE saw the original post I think she should be awarded the LYING TWAT OF THE MONTH medal! lol

Can't think why she's ashamed he proposed over the phone! Razz Oh, on second thoughts....

Honestly, that has to be the WORST rewriting of history I've ever seen on these sites! It's hysterical! Of course, she obviously realises it wasn't actually ROMANTIC popping the question over the phone (which she was probably paying for) and so she's blatantly changed her story! Shocked I'm glad she's done that - it shows what a fat liar she is. And how ashamed she is too.

I wonder what she'll come out with when he suggests to her that they should live in the good old United Kingdom? After all, he wasn't sniffing about on that language website just to learn English - he wanted a numtpty visa bride. She should ask herself just WHY he wanted to learn English - if he wants to live in TURKEY! Wink Wink I bet soon as he saw that mug of hers he KNEW he's cracked it! bounce

I hate liars......

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop

Re: JellyBelly Has Told a BIG FAT WHOPPING LIE!

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:22 pm

You are joking? He's in Turkey, went back there a few weeks back, she said he asked her to get married in conversation on the phone the other night... Suspect If she's changed that she's made herself look very foolish, I saw it, you saw it and everyone else must of seen it. That's very naughty for a school teacher to tell lies, her nose will get even fatter now....
    Maria

Post  Maria on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 pm

What a peculiar thing to do Shocked I saw what she wrote also, this is real funny tbh, I shouldn't laugh but I can't help it!! lol! It's got better as well, she's now added more proof she's not gone loopy

My FIANCE (:-O) went back to Turkey 3 days after our engagement and has been painting our new flat ever since, it is looking great (from the pictures he's sent me)

She must be ever so red!!! Embarassed

lol!

Maria
    thinlizzy

Post  thinlizzy on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Well I cant go on to have a read, when I click onto her post it just locks. Maybe she will have edited again by the time I get on !! Wink
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Ok this has got to be one of the most biggest fibs I have seen in a long time. I too read that he had proposed to her over the phone WHILST HE WAS IN TURKEY Jells then read this site and thought 'oh shit', then quickly edited the post which can be seen by everyone that she edited it on 23.7.11.

I believe that Christine Walkden has whacked JellyBelly with her big fat gypsy garden spade over the head Very Happy , as they both must be suffering from a severe form of amnesia, wonder how she will cope when she gets her brain cooked in Turkey?

I know who did the balloons, it was that idiot girl Melcuma who now works as a wait for it 'Manager' for a balloon company called Blown Away, personally thats exactly what Mr Friday is trying to do to her, blow her away lol! It reminds me of Manuel from Fawlty Towers when he used to pretend he was the 'manager'. She cannot even string a sentence together, never mind be a manager of even organising a piss up in a brewery drunken

Again, where on earth has NutyAcorn vanished to? TL had their very own wannabe psychiatrist who has vanished in a puff of smoke. She must have thought there was enough material on that site to open her own forum Basketball

Anyway, the new name for Jells in PINOCCHIO elephant

Ruby
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 am

Big over-the-top romantic, grand gesture proposal with a five course meal, violins, soft lights, balloons and candles or 4 word proposal over the phone - I wouldn't want either from a man who'd fished me off the internet.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Haha! I wouldn't even want a DATE with a Turk who'd fished me off the Internet! That turnip is desperate for a man - and has now resorted to lying. It's quite sad actually. She definitely did say he proposed to her over the TELEPHONE - whilst he was in Turkey - but she's now changed her story and got her potty cyber buddies to lie for her. Weird. I suppose it dawned on her that his proposal was abnormal, and that's why she changed her story.

But as you rightly say, Judith, who would want a proposal from a man who fished you off the Internet? pale Even if he had bothered to do the meal, Champagne, roses......it would still look fishy. The whole relationship is abnormal. With all due respect, Jelly has got nothing going for her - no looks and no personality - so what does this TURKISH man see in her that British men don't? Suspect

Ruby, it sounds like this is going to be another BIg Fat Visa Wedding! tongue

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh, before I forget.....

Did Inspector Clueless hallucinate a rock too? tongue A big, sparkly 4 carat diamond or anything? Mmmmmm....

Strawbs
    Maria

Post  Maria on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:24 pm

So she's got people to try and back her up Laughing I know what I saw and she changed it, we cant all be seeing things Suspect She said he asked her on the phone, I know what I saw. What ever pics she's stuck on fb are not an engagement party. Anyone seen the ring? I bet not. I think that thread is some sort of game, weirdist thing I've seen in a long time. Who cares anyway.......loopy bunch of dimwits.

Maria
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:07 am

she WHAT? scratch she did say he asked her over the phone!!! whats going on over there?

Pol

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Yes, Polly, she did. She said he proposed to her on the phone, and then she edited it and changed it. I saw it, and about 6 other people saw it. We can't ALL be hallucinating.

Thick Mrs Turtle aka Bite me Pauline (eeeew, no thanks!) wrote in her very thick way how happy and shocked JellyBelly looked when she supposedly walked into a room to see candles, a cake and balloons. But according to Jelly - nobody was in the room except her and visarunt. Which begs the question: who took the photo's of their 'SHOCKED happy expressions'?! lol They were apparently ALONE. Her sister had earlier scarpered and legged it after lighting the candles.....hmmmmmm verrrry strange.... tongue

IF JellyBelly does have pictures on her facebook, they must have been taken at a birthday party or something. She's a liar. A big bad liar. I know what I read - it was there in black and white. And other people read it too. She obviously realised how unromantic his proposal was, and that's why she edited and changed her story. You can see she edited it.

Who cares, anyway? He's only after a visa - that's why he fished her off the computer......and she'll discover that in a couple of years. She must know he didn't pluck her off the net for her looks, though whether she realises what a drab, dull, humourless, condascending bore she is I'm not so sure. She's probably the most dull (and amazingly - petulant) boring know-all on these sites. And actually, she knows nothing. Which makes it even more amazing as to why she rates herself so highly! Haha! She's the one who thinks all Turks pee sitting down......and she's convinced of that because she did a survey on it - by asking 3 men. silent

Strawbs
    Maria

Post  Maria on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

I bet she feels ashamed that's why she changed her story. She cant have much confidence in him if it worrys her how he proposed and it must of done coz thats why she altered what she put in her first post.

Maria
    ruby

Post  ruby on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:52 am

She must think we have all fell off the same ugly tree as her.

I am sure there are photo's on her Facebook (hope she has not had it hacked as she is very important you know Very Happy ), and we all know he returned back to Turkey about 4 weeks ago, so on the balance of probabilities of course there will be photographs of the two of them together looking all lovey dovey (if that is at all possible I love you ), and Jelly has either taken these numpties in, or, they are what is known as 'accessory after the fact'. Make your own mind up, but in my opinion, it is the latter as they are all a bunch of liars, no wonder half their noses appear huge. elephant

Ruby

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:26 pm