Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

My Turk's Better Than Your Turk!! lol

Admin
    Admin

My Turk's Better Than Your Turk!! lol Empty My Turk's Better Than Your Turk!! lol

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:19 pm

strawberryxxx Cringe......................................... Lead [-]

Friday, 02-25-11 11:55
    Tags : None
    The way some women start swooning about their most wonderful, charming, generous, loving, hilarious, hard-working, kind, clever, understanding, thoughtful, well-mannered, considerate, interesting, intellectual, sexy, tall, muscular, handsome, powerful, super-intelligent, trusting, romantic and funny perfectly perfect husbands is amazing!!!! They sound totally awe-struck!

None of them are as fantastic as Ettie though. In fact, if he was an ice-lolly I'd lick him all day long!

Strawbs

FFS........................................

Interact
    My Recent PostsMessage MeBlockingIgnore User's PostsReport Post Reply
    turkishloves #1 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-25-11 11:58
    If you was an ice lolly you would lick yourself!

Interact
    strawberryxxx #2 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-25-11 12:00
    Too bloody right I would!

How d'you know I don't, anyway?!

Strawberry

Interact
    strawberryxxx #3 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-25-11 12:02
    Oh, and what wonderful attributes has YOUR beast got?

And what made him him choose YOU? You lucky girl!

Strawberry

Interact
    Meowcat #4 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-25-11 15:39
    They should do a poll to see whose got the best hubby!!!!!!!!! Problem wiv having a short memory is forgetting all the moans they did! Old batty Jennywrites fantasyland Gal prayed for Fatso and got him!!!!! Shes forgot to add that he tells her to shut her big gob when shes moaning and upset!!!! I keep popping over to see whats she's gonna say about him working illegally! Ooops I think she might have missed that post!!!!!!

Interact
    My Recent Posts Edit Reply
    yvette #5 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-25-11 21:28
    I think a lot of women get mills and booned and carried away sometimes, it's a kind of escape from day to day stuff and they like to impress the mates don't they. Men are the same down the pub making up stories about the mrs and how fantastic she is in bed, great cook and all the rest of it then when he goes home he gets a belt round the head and has to sleep on the couch, he don't tell his mates that bit. I think sometimes people need a bit of assurance so they start realing off all the good points to convince themselves alls well. My neighbour used to do that when I was with my ex, she would tell me how her hubby would never do this or that, how he was always so nice and kind and treated her real good then he ended up leaving her so I'm not sure if she made it all up or he kept her sweet to keep her in the dark.If a man sounds too good to be true then he is.

Yvette

Interact
    guveclover.turkishlove #6 [url] [-]

Friday, 02-25-11 23:17
    I agree, it does encourage a certain degree of competitiveness, where people try to outdo one another to make their partner/relationship sound better than the next person's.

I guess that given that these people are all in cyber world, no one really knows anything about the people who are described on screen so you can make them appear to be whatever you'd wish for, or ideally like them to be...
    Judith

Interact
    tatlim.turkishlove #7 [url] [-]

Saturday, 02-26-11 23:29
    My wonderful husband is 6" tall, with a 6 pack to die for, hes clever, articulate, never complains about anything.he cooks, cleans, changes the bed, walks the dogs, cleans the car, mows the lawn, buys me flowers every week and takes me for a meal.he does the shopping, he feeds me grapes (peeled of course), reads to me at night while stroking my hair until i fall asleep and.......IM LYING!!!
    Hes a short arse who wears glasses, has hardly any hair, a bit more round the middle than he used to have, he leaves his socks lying around, forgets to make the bed when he gets out of it(hes always up last), he knows everything, pig headed, stubborn, childish ans do you know what i wouldnt swap him for the world, well maybe the delightful Tom Hardy.
    I do think at the beginning of our relationship i did think he was perfect, couldnt put a foot wrong, he probably thought the same about me, im not perfect far from it, would hate to be with a man that made me feel inferior.
    xx tina

Interact
    strawberryxxx #8 [url] [-]

Monday, 02-28-11 13:08
    Hi Tina,

You've raised a really good point - how do these women cope with feeling so inferior to these oh-so-perfect beasts?!

Of course, as Judith more or less said - it's all make believe. In cyberland you can have any man you want! I must admit that I do find it odd when women start praising their men to bits - especially when they've been together some while! I always find that when women do that it's because they're trying to reassure themselves about something. Truly happy, contented people don't even think about how wonderful their men are - they're too happy enjoying their lives to sit down and write about how wonderful their men are.

I've also noticed how in real life women who are insecure will always praise their men tremendously. A friend of mine used to do that a lot. When my marriage hit the rocks and I'd moan about my husband to her she'd always, always, always say things like: "Ah, now Colin is REALLY good in that respect" "Aah, now Colin would NEVER say a thing like that" Yes, Colin was perfect. So perfect that he obviously thought she wasn't good enough for him - and walked out on her while she was still praising his virtues!

It's the old story of an empty vessel making the most noise. If you say something enough times you may start to believe it's true!

Particularly amusing is the fact that most of the relationships on these sites are farcical. They're fraught with problems, and 98% of them hit the rocks before they even set sail properly. The few straggly ones that do stay the course a little longer do so due to the woman's fierce determination to clutch onto a shipwreck, and having great tenacity in being able to turn a blind eye!

Strawbs

Interact
    electradiva.turkishlove #9 [url] [-]

Monday, 02-28-11 23:06
    I'm beginning to think I married the wrong man - I want one of their men!! Smile))

My husband is tall, dark and handsome (in my eyes). He makes me laugh. He also drives me insane at times. He's normal, he's not perfect but I love him and he loves me (well he SAYS he does) lol. I agree that people that go on about how wonderful their partner is are usually living in a dream world. I also think the same about people that hold hands all the time...I'm not a hand-holding person and I always wonder if they have a deep insecurity that they have to keep their husband/wife close to them.

Interact
    Adryath.turkishlove #10 [url] [-]

Thursday, 03-03-11 11:37
    Mine's bloody miserable at times - lol He does have his good point too though so I think I will keep him even if he isn't perfect ;-)

I'm sure all these 'perfect' men aren't actually that wonderful when it comes down to it anyway, no-one can be that wonderfull all the time and if they were they must be incredibly boring!

Admin
    Admin

My Turk's Better Than Your Turk!! lol Empty Re: My Turk's Better Than Your Turk!! lol

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:21 pm

#11 [url] [-]

Thursday, 03-03-11 11:53
    Oh Electra,

If I remember rightly your husband is very handsome - he definitely stood out in the looks department! Lucky you, eh? Or lucky him? Turks (and I'm generalising - of course!) often look very similar to me - although Ertie doesn't look particularly Turkish - so he's in the exception I suppose. I've noticed how many of them tend to have long noses and very close-set eyes! You almost feel like you're going boss-eyed talking to them as their eyes are so close together! It's almost unnerving!

But your husband is indeed handsome, I remember well. So I don't think you'd want to swap him as far as his looks go!

He sounds like a nice, regular, normal guy, too. I agree with you that when people start idealising their OH's, and saying how marvellous and perfect they are - there's clearly something lacking somewhere. That's why they start resorting to daydreams and wishing. It's laughable the way some women start bleating on about these men............they sound in total awe - and it's really abnormal to worship your partner like that! A healthy normal relationship is where the couple are equals, and there's mutual respect, love and give and take. Normal couples will always have disagreements and the occasional row - if they didn't it would mean there was no depth of feeling or passion.

I can't say I've noticed a couple holding hands all the time, though I let Ertie have a quick squeeze of mine sometimes! He'll sometimes squeeze my hand for no reason (usually when he's watching a Turkish film on his laptop) but we don't really sit and hold hands all night, or sit with our arms draped around each other when we go out! He will play with my hair sometimes - things like that - but he does that in a more absent-minded way, say, like when he's talking to a friend or something. It's not 'forced' if that makes sense.

I think if he started writing about my qualities in a Mills & Boon fashion I'd feel slightly alarmed. There's something really needy about people who carry on like that, and I'd find it off-putting. After all, no-one feels flattered by a needy person do they?

Strawbs

Interact
    cazzy8.turkishlove #12 [url] [-]

Thursday, 03-03-11 14:40
    Strawbs, you're bang on with what u say. I love mine dearly, but he's hard work, messy, sometimes doesn't think but, hey, he's a man! This is the real world! Xx

Interact
    electradiva #13 [url] [-]

Friday, 03-04-11 01:03
    I didn't realise you had seen him Strawbs but he does get around and loves the camera so it wouldn't surprise me lol. Well I think he's handsome but he smokes and that gets on my wick. Luckily he doesn't have smokers teeth though...I remember thinking how nice his teeth were when I met him and then found out they were false lol. Not the type you take out and put in a glass at night mind...lol

Interact
    strawberryxxx #14 [url] [-]

Friday, 03-04-11 01:25
    Hi Electra,

Maybe I've confused you with someone else! But I'm sure you once had an avatar of both you and your husband? And he looked very handsome and hunky! I can't remember the teeth, but he was a good looker!

I'm sure it was you............

Strawbs

Interact
    electradiva #15 [url] [-]

Saturday, 03-05-11 20:28
    I might have done and knowing how good your memory is, I wouldn't dispute it Smile - I'll dig out another one and put it up (just got a new laptop for my birthday so I need to transfer all my photos over).

Interact
    strawberryxxx #16 [url] [-]

Saturday, 03-05-11 21:23
    Oooooh yes do, Electra! I bet he's the handsome one - I'm sure of it!

Actually, in all the years I've been on these sites I can honestly say I've only seen 7 handsome men posted up - and that's out of HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS! I even remember who their partners were/are!

I also remember the astonishingly ugly ones

Strawbs

Interact
    electradiva #17 [url] [-]

Sunday, 03-06-11 01:36
    ha ha will be funny if he isn't now...I won't be upset if you don't think he's attractive anyway as beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say lol

Interact
    electradiva.turkishlove #18 [url] [-]

Sunday, 03-06-11 01:49
    I think I've put a photo in my gallery for anyone that wants to have a nose/laugh
    Last Edited By: electradiva Sunday, 03-06-11 01:56. Edited 1 time.
    Interact
    strawberryxxx #19 [url] [-]

Sunday, 03-06-11 09:47
    Electra!!!!!!

Your husband is GORGEOUS!

He is really handsome! He's got proper film star looks...... and I don't think he looks typically Turkish does he? He looks more Italian, maybe? He's even more handsome than I remember, and I love men with dimples. Lovely wide eyes, too, and great jaw line! You don't get many of him to the pound in Turkey!

I think he's top of the list, actually. Loads of women married to some weedy little bald turtle or balding, beaky-nosed, beady-eyed bean are going to feel very dissatisfied today - when they see your handsome hunk of a husband!

But you're really pretty, too, so I suppose he's just as crazy about you as you are him! You really make a lovely-looking couple.......................

Honestly, he could be a film star with those looks!

Strawbs

Interact
    electradiva #20 [url] [-]

Sunday, 03-06-11 17:19
    Oh that's very kind of you to say. I don't much like the photo of me because of the boob mishap lol. He's certainly not little...I think he's about 6'2 or 6'3 but he is balding. He's also got some grey hair since he moved to the UK too which he says is because of me (it probably is!). He's kurdish but I know what you mean about him not looking particularly Turkish/Kurdish. He has quite dark skin which he only has to look at the sun for a second and he will go really dark and I am very jealous of because I am so fair.

So I don't think he's too bad in the looks department but like we were saying - they all have their moments and he can really drive me around the bend at times. He makes me laugh and that's the most important thing because whether he is good looking or not, looks fade and then what are you left with?

Admin
    Admin

My Turk's Better Than Your Turk!! lol Empty Re: My Turk's Better Than Your Turk!! lol

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 pm

.Cringe.........................................
    Author Comment
    guveclover. #21 [url] [-]

Monday, 03-07-11 00:53
    That's a really lovely photo of both of you Electra - you make a lovely couple and your flowers are absolutely beautiful.

LOL, my husband has gone grey over the years too and he also blames me for that!

Judith

Interact
    electradiva #22 [url] [-]

Monday, 03-07-11 01:25
    Thank you Judith. Funny you should mention the flowers. I was probably the most disinterested bride you could meet (in terms of planning of the wedding) and I went to the florist and said that I didn't have a clue what I wanted. Then the florist laughed at me because she said I knew exactly what I wanted or rather what I didn't want! I was very pleased with them. The only change that I had was that I had originally wanted a round posy for myself and I ended up having a teardrop one because I was about 16 weeks pregnant with the twins at the time.

Typical men eh? They always have to find someone to blame. I have french doors in my dining room out to the garden and long heavy cream curtains either side of them. One morning I came down and they were on the floor all crumpled in a heap and the pole snapped. My husband was the only one that had been in there and I asked him what had happened. He said they just fell down but I'm convinced he was heavy handed when opening them because he likes to smoke in that room with the doors open. I said the very least he could have done would have been to pick them up off the floor and fold them. That sort of thing would never occur to him in a million years lol.

Interact
    strawberryxxx #23 [url] [-]

Monday, 03-07-11 08:58
    electradiva wrote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh that's very kind of you to say. I don't much like the photo of me because of the boob mishap lol. He's certainly not little...I think he's about 6'2 or 6'3 but he is balding. He's also got some grey hair since he moved to the UK too which he says is because of me (it probably is!). He's kurdish but I know what you mean about him not looking particularly Turkish/Kurdish. He has quite dark skin which he only has to look at the sun for a second and he will go really dark and I am very jealous of because I am so fair.

So I don't think he's too bad in the looks department but like we were saying - they all have their moments and he can really drive me around the bend at times. He makes me laugh and that's the most important thing because whether he is good looking or not, looks fade and then what are you left with?

Hi Electra,

Oh you can see your boob's squashed because of the way you're sitting - I wouldn't worry about that! At least you're natural - nothing worse than those women who have false boobs that look they've got two huge tennis balls stuffed under their skin - they look about as natural as those people who have their teeth bleached fluorescent white!

So your husband is 6"2"?! Oh, he's getting even better!! And he looks broad shouldered too! Oh FFS! Where did you find him? I just had another peep at him - just to refresh my memory, like - and I see you've had 166 visitors in the last day!!!! You better tell your husband to carry a stick with him when he goes out - he's going to have all the egots stalking him! I remember an old member on another site claimed her husband used to get mobbed by hordes of women when they were in the car - and he was a fugly weed! So goodness knows what's going to happen if all these egots hunt your husband down!

Seriously though, I think you do make a lovely looking couple, and besides being blessed with really good looks - you both look really happy together and very much in love.

Actually, I don't agree that looks always fade. They can do in some people, but very often men can improve with age! And with all the beauty treatments available for women, older women can still look fantastic. Of course, no-one is going look like they did when they were 20. But you take on a new more mature kind of beauty. I saw Lulu on TV the other day, and she's obviously had work done, but for 62 she does look good! And Heather Locklear who's 50 looks no different to 20 years ago! I really think that people age much less slowly than they did, say, 50 years ago. Fifty years ago a 40-year-old woman would look about 70! She'd be all stout and matronly with a tight little grey perm, and wear very sensible suede loafers with thick American Tan stockings, and a neat floral dress made of Wynceyette.

I think genes are important too, though you can't really buy those! Good bone structure, fortunate genes, good living and a sense of humour - and you'll never look old.

Of course, if you married someone and their looks did fade (they wrinkled up, lost their teeth, face caves in) well, even a good personality isn't going to make you fancy that! You might still love them (like an old comfy pair of slippers) but you wouldn't want to show them off.

I have to say that I do get surprised sometimes when I see women who are just about 40 and they look about 70! I don't watch Jeremy Kyle, but if you want to see what I mean take a look on there. My God - they look TERRIBLE! They're usually very obese, with just a few yellow/brown teeth (which makes their mouths sink and collapse) and they just look old, haggard and wrinkled - and cheap with all the ugly tattoos. And the men are just as minging. So imagine being married to someone who looked like that - and had their sort of personalities! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strawbs

Interact
    electradiva #24 [url] [-]

Monday, 03-07-11 20:26
    Yep all natural...I've seriously thought about reductions in the past but have heard a few horror stories and I'm inclined to think "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" so have resisted. I was glad I had when the children came because I wanted to try and breast feed which I am not sure I could have done if I had had the op.

Yes he's about 6'2 and is broad shouldered. You do make me laugh...you can look as much as you like...and so can all the EGOTs (he would love the attention, he's a right flirt but then so am I apparently!!). I was introduced to him through some Turkish friends of mine in London...actually an English friend of mine was going to Istanbul on holiday on her own and I was concerned about her so my friends arranged for him to be her guide. They didn't tell me that he didn't speak English and she didn't speak Turkish and so I ended up being the translator over the phone every day. That was how we started talking and then we met the next month when I went on holiday and it all grew from there. Not your typical introduction. I had not long been out of the relationship with my previous Turk and was not at all interested in getting involved with another one and I think he liked the challenge if I'm honest. He was used to a lot of girls following him around like little lost puppies and the fact that I couldn't give two hoots interested him.

Yes there are some beautiful older women (and men) around these days. I watch Jeremy Kyle from time to time...it amazes me that people like that exist. I always think it's strange that they all have disgusting teeth too and they all look like they've been dragged through a hedge backwards. I mean you would think that of all times, they would do themselves up a bit when they are going on tv!

I would love to have my teeth bleached white though...I'm very fussy about teeth if you hadn't guessed Smile

Interact
    strawberryxxx #25 [url] [-]

Tuesday, 03-08-11 10:45
    Oh I wouldn't have a reduction if I were you - it really is a major operation - and if it happened to turn out wrong you'd so regret it! If you ever did think about it in years to come, check with the GMC and find a proper Plastic Surgeon - never use a Cosmetic Surgeon - they're little more than GP's. But just wearing a well-fitting bra can make all the difference, I find. I've always been busty (E cup) which these days is not actually that big - I've seen J cups and all sorts in the shops! I've always worn a bra in bed (most of the time) as I find it supports the breasts and they don't get in the way. It's also helped to keep them from drooping. Obviously, they're not as high as they were when I was 20, but they're not droopy by any means - and I put that down to them always being holstered up. I'm so used to wearing a bra 24/7 that it feels strange when I take it off!

Oooh, by the way, I did another inspection today (statistic purposes!) and you've now had 172 views! I'm going to look again tomorrow! Actually, some clever women might have printed your picture off so they can view in secret! LOL Some weirdo did that to me years ago when I went on a dating site. I'd already told him I wasn't interested in meeting, and he replied back saying he understood, and by the way, hoped I didn't mind, but he'd printed my picture off and put it on his desk! He probably didn't do that at all - he just wanted to irritate me! Some really oddballs out there in cyber-land!

Talking about teeth - I'm the same. I cannot BEAR bad teeth! I hate them. I always floss mine before brushing, and I use two toothbrushes (which my aunt thinks is a bit OCD of me) but I I use the normal one for regular brushing, and the electric one afterwards. I just like that lovely feeling of pearly teeth. I love them looking all white and clean, but I hate those fluorescent white teeth - like that Jodie woman's (the model with the bent nose) Oh, they look like joke teeth! Why do people have them made so white! It looks terrible - and cheap. Just normal white teeth look the best in my opinion. If you want to brighten your teeth up (it won't make them bright white but will 'lift' them) if you dip a cotton bud into Peroxide and dab a little on your teeth (careful it doesn't go on your gums) that will make them look whiter. I do that occasionally. Those whitening systems they use in dentists are only peroxide anyway. I know they apply lasers to help it penetrate, but the main ingredient is just peroxide. They won't tell you that, though, in case you go down to the chemist and buy a bottle for 50p!

Strawbs

Interact
    electradiva #26 [url] [-]

Wednesday, 03-09-11 00:38
    I don't trust myself to do that....I'll probably end up burning my mouth ha ha. I have quite sensitive teeth though and I just can't get on with electric toothbrushes but I do brush my teeth quite hard and I like them to feel really clean too. I also think it's important to clean your tongue but a lot of people don't do that. I don't feel like my mouth is clean if I don't clean my tongue.

Ha ha Jodie Marsh...another Essex girl that makes us all look bad. Yes I know what you mean about her teeth.

I got measured for a bra a few months back and I was a 34H! That is another thing that prompted me to join weightwatchers. I was a 34F before the children and I was unhappy then. I do think that they are slowly going down again so hopefully they will be better as I lose weight.

PMSL about your statistical research. I'll have to send him to you so that you can do a proper inspection (for photographical moderation purposes). We don't want anyone to say that the picture is photoshopped or anything after all. Smile

Interact
    strawberryxxx #27 [url] [-]

Wednesday, 03-09-11 11:13
    Hi Electra,

Oh, I've got a tongue scraper too! I always use that just before I brush my teeth, and then I give my tongue a little brush too. I also gently brush the roof of my mouth - and I gargle.

Did you know that you shouldn't actually brush your teeth too hard, especially in an up and down motion? You're supposed to brush them side to side, and then gently brush the gums. If you brush them too hard it can be harmful to the enamel and also harm your gums. Out of interest, do you spritz your tonsils? Only joking! Although I dare say some fresh mouth fanatic will invent a tonsil spritzer for all those germophobes out there. Like me!

Oh, Jodie Marsh - I think she makes everyone look GOOD! What I can't understand is, besides her looking so terrible (like a man in drag) there is absolutely nothing sexy about her whatsoever. I think the same about Jordan - or Katie Price - whatever she calls herself now. She's got as much sex appeal as a slug. The pair of them are totally sexless. Do you know what I mean? Like, take Barbara Streisand, even though she's got an ugly-ish face, men find her really sexy. But Jordan (who is pretty, really) and has those huge false boobs - has no sex appeal at all. You just can't buy sex appeal - and women who have huge fake breasts obviously think you can buy it. I've also noticed that usually, it's the very plain women who have all the huge breast implants etc. People like Kate Moss don't need all that to look sexy and beautiful. And there's something soo desperate-looking about women who have all that surgery - similar to men who wear badly fitting toupee's. Or dye their grey hair jet black, and look all peculiar! Especially when they've got light brown eyebrows!

I have to say - an H cup is rather generous. Hopefully, you'll get back down to an F, which isn't too bad. That's one up from an E (which I am) and I can cope with it. I used to be a DD cup, which I much preferred to be honest, but I'd squeeze myself into a D cup sometimes, and end up looking like a I had a double-decker. It looked terrible. I just wanted to wear a pretty bra - even if I had to squeeze into it. But they now do really pretty bras in all sizes, so I'm not so bothered now. Also, I'm quite tall (5"8") and quite broad - I'm 38" chest, so a large cup doesn't look too big on me if that makes sense. Although I have had some horrors when I've seen my reflection in a passing window! Anyway, the best thing to do is be thankful - some women pay thousands for large breasts - and they'll never have the natural ones however big they go.

Oh, I hadn't thought about you sending your husband over for an inspection! Haha! Now why didn't I think about that!

I could set up an inspection room with magnifying mirrors, cameras - the lot! I'll make it look all clinical and professional - I'll wear a white coat and might even try and get hold of a stethoscope to make sure my heart's beating normally!

Shall I look in my diary to see when I'm available? Oh, hang on! I've just seen - I'm available now! That was handy!

Strawbs

Interact
    strawberryxxx #28 [url] [-]

Wednesday, 03-09-11 11:14
    Hi Electra,

Oh, I've got a tongue scraper too! I always use that just before I brush my teeth, and then I give my tongue a little brush too. I also gently brush the roof of my mouth - and I gargle.

Did you know that you shouldn't actually brush your teeth too hard, especially in an up and down motion? You're supposed to brush them side to side, and then gently brush the gums. If you brush them too hard it can be harmful to the enamel and also harm your gums. Out of interest, do you spritz your tonsils? Only joking! Although I dare say some fresh mouth fanatic will invent a tonsil spritzer for all those germophobes out there. Like me!

Oh, Jodie Marsh - I think she makes everyone look GOOD! What I can't understand is, besides her looking so terrible (like a man in drag) there is absolutely nothing sexy about her whatsoever. I think the same about Jordan - or Katie Price - whatever she calls herself now. She's got as much sex appeal as a slug. The pair of them are totally sexless. Do you know what I mean? Like, take Barbara Streisand, even though she's got an ugly-ish face, men find her really sexy. But Jordan (who is pretty, really) and has those huge false boobs - has no sex appeal at all. You just can't buy sex appeal - and women who have huge fake breasts obviously think you can buy it. I've also noticed that usually, it's the very plain women who have all the huge breast implants etc. People like Kate Moss don't need all that to look sexy and beautiful. And there's something soo desperate-looking about women who have all that surgery - similar to men who wear badly fitting toupee's. Or dye their grey hair jet black, and look all peculiar! Especially when they've got light brown eyebrows!

I have to say - an H cup is rather generous. Hopefully, you'll get back down to an F, which isn't too bad. That's one up from an E (which I am) and I can cope with it. I used to be a DD cup, which I much preferred to be honest, but I'd squeeze myself into a D cup sometimes, and end up looking like a I had a double-decker. It looked terrible. I just wanted to wear a pretty bra - even if I had to squeeze into it. But they now do really pretty bras in all sizes, so I'm not so bothered now. Also, I'm quite tall (5"8") and quite broad - I'm 38" chest, so a large cup doesn't look too big on me if that makes sense. Although I have had some horrors when I've seen my reflection in a passing window! Anyway, the best thing to do is be thankful - some women pay thousands for large breasts - and they'll never have the natural ones however big they go.

Oh, I hadn't thought about you sending your husband over for an inspection! Haha! Now why didn't I think about that!

I could set up an inspection room with magnifying mirrors, cameras - the lot! I'll make it look all clinical and professional - I'll wear a white coat and might even try and get hold of a stethoscope to make sure my heart's beating normally!

Shall I look in my diary to see when I'm available? Oh, hang on! I've just seen - I'm available now! That was handy!

Strawbs

Interact
    electradiva.turkishlove #29 [url] [-]

Wednesday, 03-09-11 19:33
    you need to patent the tonsil spritzer idea fast before someone else develops it and makes a fortune Razz

I do brush from side to side but admittedly I am probably too hard. You just reminded me I have a dental appointment on Friday - I've only just got around to changing dentists and have my first inspection. I know I need a couple of fillings so that will be something to look forward to. Actually I'm not a nervous patient but I think it must be awful if you are. My dentist actually advertises that they do something or other for nervous patients (I think it's hypnotism actually) - I'd personally be more scared of the hypnotism than the dentist! Now what does that say about me...probably that I like to be in control ha ha.

I see what you mean about sexless women and I think you hit the nail on the head when you said about desperation...it is a very unattractive quality. I have a friend that can't understand why she can't find a man and I have had to nicely tell her that is because she is too full on. A male friend of mine went on a date with her once and he told me that they hadn't been out 5 minutes and she was talking about how she would like to get married in the future. He said that he couldn't get out of there quick enough - he felt like he was on a date with a bunny boiler Smile

Wow you have a good figure Strawbs, tall and in proportion by the sounds of it. Is Ertie tall too??? I'm only 5'4 and I have a small back but big cup size and I carry weight around the stomach and bum so I am very hourglass. My legs are quite thin though and everyone comments on them...they are probably my best feature. I think that my boobs always make me look bigger anyway because all my clothes look like tents. I'm not one for wearing a lot of skin tight stuff and I have a high cleavage so I don't like low cut things either. I think I'm probably a bit of a prude (but I hide it well!) lol

Now settle down Strawbs...I can't have you giving my husband the plastic glove treatment...he will probably enjoy it, especially as I now know that you are a tall, slim blonde with two of his favourite things in life.....mirrors and cameras! We can't have these men thinking that they are something special now...we have to remind them every day how lucky they are to have us don't we?! Smile

Interact
    strawberryxxx #30 [url] [-]

Thursday, 03-10-11 12:20
    Hi Electra,

Oooh, I wonder if people would buy into a tonsil spritzer?! I bet some people would!

Haha, you made me laugh about the hypnotism - I too would hate being out of control! I actually don't mind the dentist at all, but Ertie's not keen! He had to have a filling about 6 months ago, and anyone would have thought he was going in for major surgery! I think a lot of people get nervous of the dentist due to the smell and the noise of the drill. When you think about it it's not really that painful. I've had a filling done without anaesthetic, but it was a very small one, so didn't touch the nerves. Ooooh, if it touched the nerve that would be agony!

I agree with you about desperate people - it's SUCH a turn-off! I often wonder how some women fall for some of these Turkish men who bombard them with 1000 texts and miss-calls a day after they've only just met! Yet they seem to LOVE it! Even if he looks like a weasel turtle!

Ooooh, I'm not so sure I have a good figure, Electra! But thank you for the compliment anyway! I suppose I'm quite lucky in that I'm fairly tall, which always helps hide the excess weight! And like you, I have an hour-glass shape, which I do like, I have to admit. But when I gain too much weight my face balloons for some reason - and I hate it! Some people can gain weight but still have a slim face, and somehow they seem slimmer than they are. But if you put weight on your face everyone can see you look fat! Grrrrrr!

Unfortunately Ertie isn't as tall as your hunky husband! Oh, I do like tall men! Ertie's 5"10" - well, that's what he says - but I'd put him just slightly under that. Men always exaggerate their height, I've noticed. Or add the 'half inch'! I come from a tall family, so am used to tall men. And there's no doubt about it - tall broad men look fantastic in whatever they wear. And they make you feel so protected too. It's also great being able to wear high heels and still be shorter than they are. Did you know that tall men also tend to get better promotions at work and do better in their careers than short men? It seems unfair, but it's true. I suppose it's because tall men have a presence about them - especially when they're broad too! I have noticed that short men tend to be quite cocky - probably to make up for their lack of height. Or they try to adopt a funny persona - rather like Ronnie Corbett!

Hell to me would be a short, skinny, hairless weed. And I could never be with a man that I could throw over my shoulder! Eeeeew! Another thing I find terribly unattractive about a man is when they have very close-set eyes. I know it's only an old wives tale, but they say that if a man has close-set eyes he'll be mean with money. I don't know if that's a load of nonsense - I've never dated a man with close-set eyes, but that's what I've heard. And there's nothing worse than a mean stingy man! Eeeew!

Your handsome husband doesn't look the mean type at all. Besides being really handsome, he looks intelligent and good fun. You can sometimes tell someone's character just by looking at their face can't you? That's why warm, kind, generous people keep their looks: their personalities set in their face. I think you can also get an insight into a person's character by looking into their eyes. Eyes always give people away.

Anyway, I'm sure your husband knows he's handsome, so don't go telling him he's got a fan club! I haven't checked today, but last time you had 172 views (and quite possibly some members have printed his photo off and put it by their bed) so you could start a little business out of this. Maybe you could start auctioning off his socks on eBay? Unwashed of course! What could you start the bidding at? £19.99? Put his picture up on there with a picture of a well-worn unwashed sock and you'll get the money rolling in - I bet! All the egots will be enter into a vicious bidding war - I guarantee it! Of course, don't tell him you're auctioning off his sock - just tell him the washing machine ate it. Cos washing machines eat socks eat single socks don't they?! Another one of life's mysteries...............the vanishing sock!

Strawbs

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:25 pm

. .Cringe.........................................
    Author Comment
    strawberryxxx #31 [url] [-]

Thursday, 03-10-11 12:29
    Me again! Do you know, I should be working - and I'm on here instead! Oh well, it will be a mad rush for me later!!!!

Anyway, just wanted to show you this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Well-travelled-and-well-worn-Cabin-Crew-shoes-/180634562049?pt=Women_s_Shoes&hash=item2a0ea8ae01

This woman is always selling off her crew shoes (and she fibs when she makes out they're all hers - they're not!) but anyway, people obviously believe it - and they buy them!

Perves!

I'm actually quite serious now - if you headed your eBay listing HANDSOME TURKISH MAN'S WELL WORN UNWASHED SOCK I bet a bunny boiler egot would buy it! I'm not sure if it's a good idea that you put your husband's picture up, though! Haha! Could you imagine how confused and embarrassed he'd be if he went to the barber's for a haircut and a passing woman ran in and said she's seen him on eBay and had bid for his sock!! You'd need to get your skates on pretty sharpish!

I wonder if anyone would buy one of Ertie's socks? He's Turkish after all!

Strawbs

Interact
    strawberryxxx #32 [url] [-]

Thursday, 03-10-11 12:31
    Haha! Don't forget to read the description of the shoes!

She makes a point of saying they're nice and smelly and have holes in!!!!!

Strawbs

Interact
    electradiva #33 [url] [-]

Sunday, 03-13-11 22:09
    ha ha that is DISGUSTING!! What kind of people buy these things????

What a great money making idea. My husbands socks are always really stinky too - I'm forever complaining about them - but he says that it is inevitable when you are working in a hot kitchen on your feet all day. NOT SEXY at all! lol

By the way Strawberry you were SPOT ON about the dentist. I got a telling off for brushing too hard!! He said to me there is nothing wrong with my teeth but I brush too hard and use a rubbish toothpaste. He advised me to go for a bicarb of soda one so I bought one by Arm & Hammer. Providing my X rays are fine, I haven't got to go back now for another 6 months so that is good news coz I thought I was going to need fillings.

Interact
    strawberryxxx #34 [url] [-]

Monday, 03-14-11 21:59
    Hi Electra,

Oooh, the smellier the socks the more money you'll get! You could even throw in a piece of toenail as a goodwill gesture?

I remember reading about a man who had a little tobacco tin and he kept all his toenail clipping in there! Eeeeeew! Some very weird people about!

Good to hear you didn't need any fillings - and I'm glad you're no longer brushing too hard. It's very tempting to brush hard, but my dentist told me years ago that it's the worst thing you can do. When you think about it - you don't need to brush hard to get your teeth clean. That's why electric toothbrushes are probably better - you can't brush hard with them - and they go so fast that your teeth are cleaned beautifully. My daughter has an electric toothbrush that has all kinds of attachments and contraptions - it even has a spritzer thing that jet-streams water between the teeth.

I've just got a bog standard electric toothbrush - but it's lovely for getting at the back of your teeth where they go around. But I like my ordinary brush too - I use that to brush my tongue, too.

What's your new toothpaste like? I haven't tried that one.

Strawbs

Interact
    My Recent PostsMessage MeBlockingIgnore User's PostsReport Post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 pm