Turkish Chatter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

Muslim for a Month Courses in Turkey

Guveclover
    Guveclover

Muslim for a Month Courses in Turkey Empty Muslim for a Month Courses in Turkey

Post  Guveclover Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:58 am

Heard about this on the radio this morning. They were interviewing a bloke who'd been on a course and the bloke who runs them. I nearly 'phoned in to tell him he ought to advertise on a certain internet site - he'd make a fortune and I can think of more than a few over there who'd be champing at the bit to go!

http://www.muslimforamonth.com/

Muslim for a Month Courses in Turkey Empty Re: Muslim for a Month Courses in Turkey

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:08 am

Oh Judith, Just saw your post, sorry but have been dealing with a certain person who has a heavy crush on me, but then thats another story. Very Happy

I am sure JennyShites would love that site, but then she wants to be a Muslim for Life, shame that it wont happen as 'hubby' - you know the hubby you keep in the cupboard and bring it out every so often to hoover lol! will be running for the hills before you can say 'peace be upon him' once the green card (or is it green carpet Very Happy) is granted.

Ruby

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:31 pm