Turkish Chatter

Discussion group for all women with Turkish men in their lives

TOP OF THE FLOPS!!

Turkishheartdrop

Re: TOP OF THE FLOPS!!

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:14 am

Guveclover wrote:Oh yes Strawbs, the fruitbats definiately made a beeline for poor Lilnut and manipulated and used her against you on the sites. She was just a pawn in a game to them. Of course they didn't give a fig about her.

I just hope that she is a happier girl these days.

I remember Emeraldlass too - she was called Debbie wasn't she? She was one of those who went off and set up the site "Girlfriends of Turkish Men" with Cathy and her mate Andrea. Andrea had a husband (can't remember his name now but Elaine might remember) and I'm pretty certain he used to be involved with Seftali in some sort of relationship. I think she gave him money and he used her good and proper and it left her feeling very bitter and jealous towards women who had managed to make a go of a relationship with a Turk.

Can anyone remember the day that Jan found out that Cathy had set up that site and copied and pasted a load of her pages from EGOTM? Ooohhhh, it was hillarious and Jan was incandescent with rage! She posted up a hugggggeee long diatribe dripping on and on about trust and betrayal and how on earth could they do it. She seemed to think that no one should be able to do it. The arrogance! She didn't seem to grasp that this is the worldwide web. Why did she think that she could have the monopoly on setting up sites for English women with Turkish men? Can you imagine Sainsbury's getting all indignant because Tesco and Morrisons have the nerve to set up a chain of supermarkets selling groceries? lol!

You've fogotten something Judith......that little site is Jan's baby! Wink
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 am

Dozy

Your idea of lovely restaurants and bars would certainly not be the type of establishments I would wish to frequent.

Ruby
    doozer

Post  doozer on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:59 am

Cinar is lovely at night and also the marina,I'm surprised you have such a low opinion of your "home"
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:08 am

Dozy Plank

What's the matter with you, your Turd not given you a prang yet, have you finished selling The Big Issue and got pissed?, get off your T Mobile in London as you may miss his call lol!

The Marina is far too classy for you and Cinar does not entertain trollops like you. You are in London you plank, not Marmaris lol!

Ruby
    doozer

Post  doozer on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:11 am

Dimwit
    doozer

Post  doozer on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:13 am

ruby wrote:Dozy Plank

What's the matter with you, your Turd not given you a prang yet, have you finished selling The Big Issue and got pissed?, get off your T Mobile in London as you may miss his call lol!

The Marina is far too classy for you and Cinar does not entertain trollops like you. You are in London you plank, not Marmaris lol!

Ruby

You're nuts Ruby
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:14 am

Yes, so dim I KNOW you are on your T Mobile Plank.

Ruby
    doozer

Post  doozer on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 am

Keep your wig on dimwit! And goodnight from LONDON hohoho! Plank!
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:22 am

Good Night Dozy

Catch up with you soon lol!

BTW, has he pranged you yet on your T Mobile?

Ruby
    doozer

Post  doozer on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:30 am

Even if I knew what pranged meant, I wouldn't tell you if he had! Laughing Laughing
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:40 am

Oh, I think he has Very Happy

Now you can relax a little, do you feel better now?, I do hope so. See we dont offer any sort of counselling advice unlike Sirin, but its good for members to be able to let off a bit of pent up stress from time to time without anyone getting offended, have a good laugh at it all.

Have a nice evening now Laughing

Ruby
    doozer

Post  doozer on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:48 am

dimwit
    doozer

Post  doozer on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:49 am

And how very clever of you to be able to control individual avatar and location of your members. What an embarrassment you are Ruby! Embarassed

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:51 am

Witchcraft........................... pirat
    doozer

Post  doozer on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:53 am

Twitcraft! affraid
    ruby

Post  ruby on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:59 am

I know your location and your network provider and my voodoo doll changed your Avatar tongue

BTW, do you have a larger vocabulary than 'dimwit', and please dont copy my word 'plank'.

As for Twitcraft, just watch what happens to YOU. And when it does, remember your words on this thread. You wont be laughing later, I can assure you of that.

Ruby

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:50 pm

doozer wrote:And how very clever of you to be able to control individual avatar and location of your members. What an embarrassment you are Ruby! Embarassed

Hi Doozer,

It's obvious you're not very bright, but surely you twigged that I was on here last night and it was me that changed your avatar? Therefore it's YOU who should feel embarrassed. silent

You're a crashing bore, Doozer, and unless you've got something interesting, informative or witty to say, please keep your mouth buttoned. Your type bore me to tears....

Strawberry
    Pollypecker

Post  Pollypecker on Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Was doozer drowning her sorrows again last night? Tut tut

Pol
    susan

Post  susan on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:34 am

What about that awful JennyluvsOzcan who was crippled with arthritis and couldnt work, but managed to cycle 10 miles every day to keep the weight off, and sold dodgy CDs to supplement their many turkish holidays (as the heat helped her joints !!)

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi Susan,

Oh yes! I remember her! I think she even ran a marathon or something, didn't she?! And she used to spell Arthitis as Arthritus! rendeer

I well remember her climbing those stairs up to the plane a few times each year - yet she claimed she needed help to get out of bed!

Strawbs
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:16 pm

How about Soo? The one who invested thousands in a restaurant in Kas and the rat did her over............I blame a lot of the women. They must know the man doesn't fancy them...........
    Guveclover

Post  Guveclover on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 am

In a blast from the past I see that AlexiaDagli is back.

She's the one who hung around EGOTM for years (even working herself up to Asst Manager stauts as I recall) despite not actually having a Turd herself. She mooned after one that was based in Icmeler for years but was always very sketchy on the details of him. She was always putting out cryptic requests for info on him on the Loverats site. I think he may have made her a rose out of a paper napkin once upon a time and it was just a severe case of unrequitied love on her part. Anyway, she later did what so many do - she finally fed her obsession for all things Turdish and found herself a replacement Kurd to fulfill all her fantasies.

It was clear this one was a user, it stood out a mile from all her tales but she was putty in his hands - she did the whole bit; whirlwind romance, quick engagement, talking about him in that casual, easy way as her "other half" like they'd been a couple for about 25 years, when in fact she'd pobably spent about 2 weeks in his company. Of course she naturally started asking for all the info about visas and so on and then she did another thing that so many do......all of a sudden she completely disappeared without a trace.

Now she's popped back up again telling everyone that she is no longer the girlfriend of a Turd. No word on what went wrong in paradise though. No story to share from which other numpties could learn.

Let's not mention the elephant in the room elephant and of course no one will ask.

Of course, the likes of Jan don't need to ask because she'll know all the details already because she'll have made it her business to find out. I've no doubt she's been in touch on Facebook over the months and made it her business to play the supprtive friend role and offer a listening ear. How very kind of her. Wink

On another note entirely, what on earth would be the appeal of membership of a group like TL if you had moved on with your life and were now in a new relationship with a British man I wonder...? Surely the only reason she could want to participate now is to share her story and warn others of the pitfalls...?
    Maria

Post  Maria on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:06 am

Sounds like Sirin facebooked her and asked her to join, why else would she join a site of women with Turkish men? Shocked

Maria
    Turkishheartdrop

Post  Turkishheartdrop on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:38 am

Remember Adfab? the 55 year old who married a boy? She lived in east london close to where they're having the Olympics, I bet he could of entered the sprinting if he hadn't of run off.........she had a beehive too.......

Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Guveclover wrote:In a blast from the past I see that AlexiaDagli is back.

She's the one who hung around EGOTM for years (even working herself up to Asst Manager stauts as I recall) despite not actually having a Turd herself. She mooned after one that was based in Icmeler for years but was always very sketchy on the details of him. She was always putting out cryptic requests for info on him on the Loverats site. I think he may have made her a rose out of a paper napkin once upon a time and it was just a severe case of unrequitied love on her part. Anyway, she later did what so many do - she finally fed her obsession for all things Turdish and found herself a replacement Kurd to fulfill all her fantasies.

It was clear this one was a user, it stood out a mile from all her tales but she was putty in his hands - she did the whole bit; whirlwind romance, quick engagement, talking about him in that casual, easy way as her "other half" like they'd been a couple for about 25 years, when in fact she'd pobably spent about 2 weeks in his company. Of course she naturally started asking for all the info about visas and so on and then she did another thing that so many do......all of a sudden she completely disappeared without a trace.

Now she's popped back up again telling everyone that she is no longer the girlfriend of a Turd. No word on what went wrong in paradise though. No story to share from which other numpties could learn.

Let's not mention the elephant in the room elephant and of course no one will ask.

Of course, the likes of Jan don't need to ask because she'll know all the details already because she'll have made it her business to find out. I've no doubt she's been in touch on Facebook over the months and made it her business to play the supprtive friend role and offer a listening ear. How very kind of her. Wink

On another note entirely, what on earth would be the appeal of membership of a group like TL if you had moved on with your life and were now in a new relationship with a British man I wonder...? Surely the only reason she could want to participate now is to share her story and warn others of the pitfalls...?

Hi Judith,

What Sirin does is she ropes people in off Facebook, and asks them to post up on TL. They do one post - and then get so bored - they don't come back.

And nearly all of Sirin's facebook friends are people from these sites - who she has never had any contact with.....

She does the same on Turkey Central - she invites the women over to TL - but they all soon bugger off.

I guarantee she asked AlexiaDagli to post on TL, and she probably did it to appease Sirin (you know how syrupy Sirin is in her private emails)but now can't be bothered to post anymore. I don't blame her to be honest. Unlike Sirin she's not stuck in a Turkwarp.

Strawbs

Strawbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:59 pm